Mokuna ʻEhiku~

Really sorry about the long wait between chapters !! I know I promised an update during my Spring Break so here it is ! xx

-"Kae"

___________________*______________________

It made no sense, the reaction I had after hearing this news. I lay on Harry's hotel room bed and buried my tear streaked face into the pillow. My insides felt as if they were all twisted up together in a gruesome knot and lodged into my throat. Sure, I was kind of over reacting about this but it still hurts. Maybe this was why Josh was acting weird with me earlier. Is this what he felt? Damn, this is not a god feeling.

After Harry said that I just stared at him blankly, I didnt feel anything, my mind and body just went numb. Then I cooly collected my laptop, slid it into its bag, collected the rest of my things and dashed out the door. Harry started to chase after me but I expertly darted and weaved through the--thankfully--crowded streets. When I reached the hotel I hesitated at the room which me and Josh were supposed to be sharing, pressing my ear to the door seeking out any noise to announce a presence in there. 

"What do I tell her?" Josh's husky voice said. I pulled back before I could listen to the other person's reply. I continued on to Harrys room and locked the door, throwing myself into the bed and that brings me to where I am now. I was pitiful, stupid, melodramatic, I was acting childish. I tried to tell myself but it didnt matter, tears would still drip from my eyes.

I expected to storm up to my room and start yelling at Josh maybe, or even run into his arms and give him a hug, or maybe even be civil and talk to him about it. That was more characteristic of me, but no. I had to cry my brains out like a silly, stupid teenage child. Which, I was, but thats beside the point. Josh didnt fall in love with a silly teenage girl, he fell in love with a mature young woman.

I huffed and sat up, my hair mussed up and falling messily over my eys. I blew air out from my lips to move some hair out of the way but it only fell back in to place.

"Are you alright, Love?" I heard someone say from behind me. I felt my heart beat pick up and I jotled my head around to the unexpected voice, my eyes wide as saucers. When I saw Louis sitting in the armchair, one leg crossed over the other and his hands folded neatly in his lap I let out a breath of relief. 

"Louis! You scared the crap out of me!" I said but flashed him a small smile.

He gave me a small smirk and perked up an eyebrow. "scared you? How do you think I felt when I saw a crazy, wild-haired girl whisking into my room and flinging herself onto my bed sobbing like hell?" he chuckled at me and I felt a small blush burn its way across my face.

"Sorry, I just didn't want to go to my room because-"

"Don't worry about it, Darling, I know exactly why. You're always welcome here, and I'm not just saying that because you're Harry's little cousin." Louis stood up and sat on the bed next to me, offering a small smile.

"I'm so embarrased, this was pretty petulant of me to cry about all of this. It's not even a big deal anyway, right? Louis, what do you think I should do?"

Louis looked at me with his bright blue eyes, which appeared calm and kind right now opposed to their usual vibrance, excitement, and spunk. "I think you should wait until you feel ready to talk to him about this. If you guys talk then maybe you will both understand how you both feel about it. I can tell you both care deeply about each other and will understand."

I cast my eyes down to the cream colored comforter and nodded, " Yeah, I suppose you're right." 

I heard a scoff and looked up to see Louis hold a hand to his chest in mock offense, " Duh, I am always right. I'm Louis god damn Tomlinson."

________________*_________________

Later that evening I decided to finally talk to Josh. I stood outside of the door and took a few breaths. Slowly I raised my hand to the door and was about to knock but the door opened and Josh stood there, his eyes wide and i dont know what I saw flash across his face. My heart clenched and warmed at the sight of him and I was scooped up into his arms and captured in his warm embrace. My feet left the ground and he hugged me tight, his face buried into the crook of my neck. I wanted to stay like this forever, but he put me down and looked at me, his brown eyes like warm pools of chocolate. He smiled and pressed his lips to mine softly, I returned the pressure and pulled back.

"Hi, Josh." I said lamely and we both laughed lightly. I instantly forgot about everything I was worrying about earlier. That was what this boy could do to me. He pushed all my worrys away with a single touch, an embrace, a kiss. I loved him.

"Hi Melissa, I've missed you." he said and took my hand, leading me in to the room. 

____________________*_________________

I know that that was really short! I am sorry if it sucked >_< but I just want to say thank you to everyone thats voting and commenting they make me so happy and motivated to write! Really, you are all so great ! Love you alllllll~