Arc 3: Phase 2: A Little Adventure

Start from the beginning

"So I guess you are picking up ingredients is it?" Hinata asked, as she immediately noticed the plastic bag containing the other ingredients that she had bought.

Himawari simply nodded." Uhmm, yes, the vegetable section is actually my last stop before I go back to the apartment." She said, as she then instinctively continued to her goal of picking up the vegetables that she needed to complete her recipe.

"Oh I see." Hinata said. She was being observant this time, watching the teenage girl, who was choosing and picking up the right quality veggies." Looks like she knows her veggies." She then thought to herself.

For a teenager like her, Hinata was amazed on how this girl was doing right now. She can sense the responsibilty in her right away. Although, putting that aside, question slipped into her mind, processing it, and sending it to her mouth.

As for Himawari, she had just finished buying the vegetables that she needed before being called by her young mom once again.

"Uhmm, Correct me if I'm wrong but you said that you lived in an apartment?" Hinata asked.

Himawari was a bit surprised by the question, but she just sighed and chose to answer her question." Yup, and we're new and just moved into the village, by the way." She said. She would then go on to explained that she lived in an apartment with her big brother and sister for the past months since they moved here.

That her big brother and sister were just accepted as rookies in the world of Shinobi and were currently on a mission right now thus she was the only one left alone for awhile.

"Oh." Hinata simply nodded in understanding. She was surprised hear and learned that a young teenage girl like her is all living alone in an apartment and that really bothers her in a strange way.

Himawari just smiled all the way as she continued to explain." It's alright, I'm kinda getting the hang to it if you know what I mean." She said, as the opportunity finally came into her the next moment." By the way, I really need to get going, I guess I'll see you around?"

It was finally the moment that Himawari was waiting for, she was going to be finally out of this awkwardness and all she had to was just simply walked away with a farewell smile. Although, fate has something in store for her once again.

Right after she said that she was going home, something unexpected suddenly interrupted in the form of roaring sound from her stomach.

(Stomach growls in hunger)

As if the world was finally ending, Himawari gave a little cringe, she soon placed her hand on her stomach area and gave it a little squish in hopes of stopping it's demands. However, it won't stop and still continued its whining.

The Uzumaki girl just sighed and gave a nervous grin." Uhmmm, I'm really sorry about that, I haven't ate that much this morning hehe." Himawari explained, as she now was scratching the back of her head.

There was a moment of silence that took over before the Hyuuga Heiress gave a little chuckle and then smiled." Oh I see, then how about we go eat first, I knew a good place where you can fill up an empty stomach." Hinata explained as she offered her help.

As for Himawari, she could only nod and gave a smile. There was really no other choice besides the fact that she was going to eat breakfast with her young teenage mom, and that she was gonna get to know her more.