May 1, 1969 - The Heist

The hangar deck is a large carved out area on the back of the mountain. In it is my Cessna 172, which I normaly use to fly to the regional airport. There used to be more planes, but now it's just a cluttered cargo bay. There were two delivery planes, and another Cessna which we used to attach the "GENERAL LABORATORIES" banner to.

The three of us get into my plane. I put on my headset. The seatbelt sign lights up.

I find it annoying how even little planes like this don't have no smoking/seatbelt signs, so I installed them myself.

"Wayne, I haven't been to Salt Lake City since Meteor Labs started up. Can you refresh my memory?" I ask.

"No sir,"

"I asume you just keep going in that direction until you get where you want to be," I say.

Golem and Wayne both sigh.

The plane takes off into the sunset.

* * *

"Sir, it's been several hours!" yells Wayne.

"How do you know?" I ask. "Your watch must be broken. I grab his watch and begin examining it."

Suddenly, without warning, an eagle swoops in and grabs Dr. Wayne's watch, and flies away with it.

"What the heck?" I scream. "Now we're never going to know what time it is!"

"That was my favorite watch!" whines Dr. Wayne.

"Be quiet back there, Private! Or I'll send you to boot camp," Says Golem. "You're ruining my concentration, and you nearly made us crash!"

"Look, it's we're above the sa

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 09, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Science Wars (Legacy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें