The End

Oh, my, god. It's finished! I can't believe it. I've had such a joyful time writing this, it all came so easily to me.

I loved how I developed Chance's relationships from starting off as slightly shy with a hidden secret to such a flourishing young woman with friends and family who adore the new her.

It bring me joy writing about Bobby because I based him off my Corkie named Bobby. He was what kept me motivated to write this story in all honesty. He's always keeping me entertained, cuddling with me, playing. I wanted to somehow add part of him into this story.

It's crazy to think that whoever had gotten this far felt compelled to continue reading, whether it was because this book was plain terrible or whether it was because they enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I based Jordon's playful personality off my best friend because she knows me inside out, just like Jordon knows Chance, and she has the exact same personality as me. Unfortunately, my friend also had to go to hospital for a while and she needed surgery but she's staying strong and recovering quickly.

I would like to thank everyone for their support on this story. It brings me joy knowing that you enjoyed it.

I've obviously left it open for a sequel so I'll be working on that for the time being.

Once again thank you for the support!

Leave a vote and a comment if you're bothered.