somewhere on the east Coast.

The team Listened as the sound of a truck got louder and louder. It pulled up and the they waited before the sound of the garage door opening could be heard, and then they too, opened their garage door.
The Cars started and quietly crawled out the warehouse, headlights off as they pulled into position. (The truck had already gone in the Warehouse and the Garage door had closed.)
"On my command." Robson said into the radio. "Three.. Two... one"
"NYPD"
"NYPD HANDS UP. HANDS UP."
"DROP THAT WEAPON" the shouts Echod throughout as the two teams Stormed in to the warehouse. As they suspected there where 5 men. 2 looked like the truck drivers.
"I SAID PUT DOWN THAT WEAPON!" Voight shouted before the men fired on them.
The next few moments turned into a heated fire off. The truck men tried to get back in and drive off but ran into some complications - the Garage door, and Carlston and Hadley.
"GET DOWN. HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK. HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK" Hadley shouted pinning one of the men on the floor. Upton Pinned down another and soon the men were over come.
"WHERE IS SHE?" Jay Yelled, Gun pressed against the Man's head. He quickly scanned the room. His eyes rested on a door and he ran over to it. Locked. Without thinking He Slammed all I his weight onto it, it immediately gave way. "ERIN!" He rushed over to the far corner where a body lay, chained to a poll. She was almost Unrecognisable. Her hair matted with blood- not washed or brushed for days, a deep gash in her forehead. Her Arms badly bruised. Dried blood caked into her clothes. "ERIN!" He cried again as he rushed to her side. He dropped his gun and removed a gag from her mouth. "Erin. Wake up! Come on. Please" he said, doing anything to get her to wake up that wouldn't hurt her. By now half the team was in the room. Voight had rushed to her side as well. "Come on. Come on! Please. You can't do this" Jay sobbed. All that could be heard was his rapid breathing and attempts to wake her. He checked her pulse numourus times, she had one. In the background Hadley called for more Officers and an ambulance.
"J. .Jay?" She coughed. "Am I dreaming?"
"No." He chuckled. He was over come with so many emotions. He didn't know how to respond. "It's really me. I'm here. Hank's here, so is Hailey. We're here. We're real."
A small smile appeared on Erin's face.
"Erin." Voight laughed. He too was overcome with emotions. He got to work Cutting through the Gapha tape which tied her hands together. "Don't EVER do that again."
"Camille.. is she alright?" Erin breathed.
"Camille's fine." Jay smiled. Erin was alive. She was hurt but she was going to be fine. He had a sudden desire to kiss her yet at the same time yell at her for scaring him. A thousand things rushed through his head. And all those old feeling he thought he got over came flowing  back.