Chicago

"Hey Platt" Burgess said. Platt knew what was coming next.
"Yes Burgess? How may I delight in helping you?" Platt's tone her usual sarcastic self.
Burgess' face dropped. "look do you know what's going on with Voight? Why did he suddenly leave like that?"
"I'm as clueless as you" Trudy lied, continuing with paper work.
"Yeah right. Come on you must have something, You always do"
"All I know is that it's a personal. So leave me to do my Job and you go back to yours. Oh and Good luck solving the case."
"What's that supposed to mean?" Burgess asked taken aback at the tone. Trudy ignored her and continued doing whatever she'd been doing before.

Hank's flight got in around Mid Afternoon. He didn't tell anyone he was back yet. He wouldn't till tomorrow. Camille was tired and so was he, he'd hardly slept. He didn't know where Erin was and he couldn't have any involvement in the case. It was eating him up. If she was in Chicago and had gone missing, He would have turned the city upside down looking for her. But she wasn't. And he had a case he needed to finish as well as look after her daughter.
He put Camille down for a nap and went to make some coffee when he got a call from Jay. He'd been ignoring calls while he was in New York but now he was back he couldn't any longer. Plus he and Halstead had practically become family, leaning on each other for support after Lindsay left. He sighed. "Voight." He answered.
"Why haven't you answered my calls? Where have you been?" Jay asked.
By the background sounds Hank could tell he was at the district. "Look I'll be in tomorrow, okay. I was busy in New York."
"New York?!"
"Yes New York. They needed me to clarify something."
"In person?"
"Look I'll tell you some stuff tomorrow. I've got to go."
"No Hank. I'm coming over. You have some explaining."
"No Halstead. You stay at the district and work on that case."
Jay could be heard sighing "fine."
"Any leads?"
"Um yeah Basically just a normal Drug smuggerling ring. We haven't been able to bust it yet."
"Ok. Keep working on it."

"What have we got so far?" Halstead asked.
"Pablo Ruiz. Hispanic Male 30 years old. Lead to believe to be the Overviewer of the Chicago stop" Rojas said.
"Eduardo Pomar. Another Hispanic Male, 32 years old. Lead to believe to be the distributor of the drugs. Lives in New Mexico. Don't know who gets it to him though" Kevin reported.
"The drugs then go through Various states and cities on different Vehicles. They run late at  night and briefly stop to unload a set amount for that city. The overviewer for that stop takes his share of the drugs and gives it to his dealers in the city. He gets 50 percent of each sale. The last stop before Chicago is St Louis. That's all we know at the moment" Kim finished.
"At some point they leave Chicago and go to the next city. As what we know the trip happens 6 times a year. All new routes, and each year new people or the people switch departments." Ruzek concluded.
"Okay so we need to find out where the next city is and other cities involved." Jay said.
"Um guys it's looking like it splits at Chicago" Hailey said.
"What do you mean?"
"Well looking at similar cases there is a pattern of cities by boarders or water having lots of drugs arrive and then some gets smuggled over the boarder or to an island while others go to other cities. And Looking at the witness report from the guy at the truck stop in st louis there was loads." She said.
"Okay well we can't be sure but we'll take it. Good work. So now we are looking at multiple possible cities"
The phone started to ring. Adam picked it up. Not long later he put it down. "That was the Toronto police department." He paused. "they just recently picked up a load of drug mules."
"When?" Halstead asked.
"This morning. They looked into it and saw they came from Chicago."
"I think we just found our Boarder city."

"Good Morning Camille" Hank said as he lifted her out of a cot he still had from when Daniel and Olive had been staying. "what would you like for breakfast? I could make some scrambled eggs?"
"What's Scwambweled eggs?" She asked, struggling to say scrambled.
"I'll show you. I think you'll like it" he said taking her downstairs. He found a colouring pad and crayons to keep her busy while he made breakfast. He watched her. Her eyes had the same shape as Lindsay's, her hair a similar colour, her face shape and a few other things looked so much like Erin as well. But the sparkle in her eyes, a few featured and the little things she did reminded him of someone else, and at the moment he couldn't quite place it.
"Is this where Mommy lived?"
Hank chuckled. "Not quite. Although she did stay here a bit." He paused. "I have to work today. I'd like if you came and helped me" Hank couldn't be away from the unit long, especially when they had a case. He had to go back soon.
"Is that were Mommy worked?"
"Yes. Yes it is. Your Mommy worked with me and some of the people you will meet today"
"The people in Mommy's pictures?"
" Yes but you can't tell them that, it's a surprise"
"I love surprises"
"Good." Hank smiled.
"Will Mommy be there?"
Hank sighed, it was getting harder and harder.
"Your Mommy's working on a case in New York, a long one and you need someone to look after you while she works"
"Why can't Miss Katie look after me?"
"Miss Katie is also very busy. She would look after you if she could but I've been asked to look after you, is that okay?"
Camille nodded. "Mmhm"
"I like you Mister Hank. Your nice. Not like that other man."
This caught Hank's attention
"Who is this other man?"
"Mommy didn't say his name but he was at home alot."
"When?" Hank cautiously asked.
"A long time ago. But she made him leave. He wasn't nice. He was bad."
"Bad?"
"Yes. He hurt Mommy. She was sad alot but then he went and it was good."
"what did he look like?" Hank asked pushing the egg in the pan.
Camille scrunched up her nose thinking.
"Can you draw him for me?" Hank asked she was only 2 and a half and although she already had a wide vocabulary for that age it was unlikely she could describe him. She nodded.
Hank watched over as she drew a stick figure she scribbled on a cap jacket and trousers, all dark. And left the face blank.
"Is Mommy in trouble?" Camille asked. "No Your Mommy is fine, but this will help catch the bad guys she is looking for."
"Oh Mommy's already got them"
"What do you mean?"
"she was with them when she went to work"
"Well thank you that is very helpful" Hank said spooning scrambled egg onto her plate.
"Now you eat up I'm just going to call someone. I'll be In the next room. Call me if you need me."
"Ok Mister Hank"

"Hi can I speak to detective McConrey?"
"Regarding?"
"Erin Lindsay."
"Who's calling?"
"Hank Voight." The phone buzzed, the call transferring.
"Detective McConrey."
"Hi it's Hank. I think I have a lead on Erin's case"
Hank told the detective what Camille had said to him. It wasn't much but it was a start