New York

"So Camille, do you like ice cream? Your mom loved ice cream."
"Ice cream?" Camille's eyes lit up. It was later that afternoon and Hank had taken Camille out to get to know her. She was already relaxing "miss Katie and me went for ice cream yesterday." Camille said.
"Really what did you get?" Voight asked.
"Vanilla. Miss Katie likes Vanilla" Camille smiled.
"Does she? and who is miss katie?"
"She stays with me while mommy is at work."
"Oh and what does your mommy do at work?" He wanted to see what Camille knew.
"Mommy catches bad guys. Sometime it takes a long time. And I don't see Mommy. Most times it doesn't." Camille said as she and Hank walked through the busy streets of Manhattan, well Hank walked, Camille was carried.
"Tell me about your Mom. Is she nice?" Hank asked.
"Mommy was very nice. You  know that. Mommy had a picture of you in her room." Camille said.
"Did she now, yes I think I did know that. But I haven't seen your Mom in a long time" Hank said.
"Why?"
"Your Mom got a job here, In  New York." Hank paused. " and I was in Chicago,Working. Taking down bad guys like your mom does."
"Oh okay." Camille said. " After Ice cream where are we going. You said you would take me to where Mommy lived"
"Yes. Yes I did. We'll go there tomorrow okay?"
"Okay"

"Platt, it's voight."
"Hank. Why are you in New York?"
"Long story. Thanks for those files. How is my unit doing on the case?"
"Chasing some leads"
"Ok. Look, I'm coming back tomorrow and I'm bringing a little girl to stay with me for a little bit"
"A little girl, what, why?"
"Her name is Camille, she's two and a half and her mom is missing."
"Why you? Why is she staying with - Oh. ohh.. is she, is she Erin's?" Platt lowered her voice.
"Hmmhm" Hank replied.
"Oh my gosh, is everything ok?"
"Well apart from the fact that we have no idea where Erin is it's fine." Voight paused. "Just please don't tell the unit what is going on. No matter how hard they push. And tomorrow, if they ask who she is, lie and tell them she's a friend, okay?"
"Okay. Do you know-?"
"No. I don't know who the father is." Voight said. Although he had his suspicions.
"Have they looked into that, maybe it's the father's doing?"
"No, I don't know okay. And I doubt it. Just don't say a word"
And then the call ended. Again.

Before Camille and Hank were due to leave for the airport Hank phoned the unit working on Erin's case. "It's Voight. Any updates?"
"No sir . At the moment there is no solid leads. We are cross referencing all her case files in Chicago with one's in New York. We understand your unit has worked with The Special Victims Unit multiple times before?"
"That's right."
"We also understand Erin worked on a case that the Convict seemed especially interested in her, a mister Gregory William Yates?"
"Yes, I remember. He had a liking for Women her hight with similar hair, he would murder them because his mother was similar height and had similar hair colour. She had given him up when he was a kid. But He's dead now"
"I understand they were in New York"
"Yes."
"Ok thank you. We'll follow up on that."
"I thought you didn't have any leads."
"Not really" there was a pause. "It isn't much but we'll be looking into it."
"Ok but I don't think I want to go if you have a lead"
"No you go, we'll call you to update you and when we find Erin"
"Okay Fine"
"Oh and one more thing. Do you know who the father might be. Looking at her time line we think he's in Chicago"
"I don't know who it is. I have a suspicion. But I doubt he even knows he's a father so I would like him not to know until Erin is found and she can tell him herself."
"Ok sir. Oh and good luck on your case."
"Thanks."

"Hey Camille" Hank crouched down to Camille's height. "We are going to go soon but first we're going to go to your house to get your clothes okay?"
"Okay. Where's Mommy?"
Hank sighed. "We'll see her soon. Your going to stay with me for a little bit. Is that alright?"
The girl nodded.

Hank walked into Erin's New York appartment. It looked very similar to her one in Chicago.
"Hey Camille. Can you tell me where Your clothes are?"
Camille walked towards Erin's bedroom, then over to the chest of drawers. Unlike the rest of the apartment the bedroom had many photos. Hank surveyed the room. Covering the far wall was a wardrobe. On the wall shared with the living area was a dresser/ chest of drawers. And opposite that was Erin's bed. Between the dresser and waldrobe was a large cot.
"My clothes." Camille pointed. "Mommy picks them for me,"
Hank walked over to the dresser. On top were Dozens of pictures. The first one was a picture of the unit before Julie died. Then there was one with Hank and Camille ( his wife camille), one with Justin and Erin, one with all four. Another with the unit when Nadia was working for them, one with her and Halstead, one with her, Kim and Kevin, and lots more. There were also ones of Erin with a baby Camille.
"Mister Hank?" Camille pulled him from his thoughts.
"Oh right. Let's find a bag to put your clothes in shall we?"