New York

The flight had been a quiet one. Their minds all occupied. Once their flight had landed they took a taxi to the hotel, their Room was more of an appartment than a room. It had a Kitchenette and a living area with four rooms, two either side and two bathrooms. They put away their bags and had lunch before Katie, Camille's baby sitter arrived to take her on a day out.
"Hi, I'm Hank voight. You must be Katie."
"Hi, yes I am thank you for looking after camille,"
"It's no problem. Thank you for taking her on a day out. Oh and this is Jay and Hailey, Members of my unit."
"Hi, I've heard a lot about you guys" Katie greeted them.
"Good things I hope" Jay joked.
"Camille's just down for her nap." Hank said." We should hopefully be back by 7. Any change of plans I'll try and contact you. But if we aren't back don't worry."
"Okay. Thank you, any News about -"
"No, they are doing their best"  Hank politely cut her off. Upton still didn't know. Although now she was confused, not sure how Katie had heard about them, was it just a greeting?
The three left to go to the district were they were to meet with the guys in New York who they'd be working with.

"Guys this is Sargent Hank Voight, Detective Jay Halstead and Detective Hailey Upton. Their Unit in Chicago have been working on a drug case and have Concluded that the drugs come to New York. We are here to help them. Sargent this is Detective Hasleholf, Detective Brook, Detective Hadley, Detective Lyons and Detective Carlston. I'm Sargent Robson" The sargent said. "there are some spare desks over there to set up on."
"Thanks" Voight Replied.
"Why don't you debrief us on the case"
With the help Jay and Hailey, Hank debriefed the NYPD detectives on the case, ending with. "So we are lead to believe that the drugs will arrive tomorrow night, at the final stop, somewhere in your City and most possibly your district. An Estimated 100 000 kilos or more, we aren't sure."
"Ok thanks sargent, Hasleholf and Brook get to work  and look at all drug related buildings. Carlston and Lyons look into previous runs and people involved. Hadley, check if any known Drug Dealers have connections in Chicago or any other known stops on route"
"On it"
Jay took his time looking around the room. It wasn't like their district at home. This was a new building. Flashy and Modern. Unlike their unit the cases were on a flat screen, all internet stored. One wall of the room was floor to ceiling Windows. The others were just white walls. Behind the wall on the side of the door was the sargent's office. The place looked like a conference room apart from the  fact that there were separate desks instead of a large table. "Are you alright?" Upton asked.
"Yeah I'm fine. Just noticing how different it his here" Jay had gotten close to Hailey and knew he could confide in her but he had Vowed he wouldn't have a relationship with a partner again.
Upton nodded in agreement.
He had gotten over Erin  or so he thought, but with the whole Camille thing and Erin missing... it brought it all up again. He was so confused. He'd been the one to walk out on her, but that was to protect her from him, and then she had been te one to leave Chicago without saying anything. He at least thought she would have said goodbye before hand.
"Are you sure you're ok?" She asked after a while. "you've been a bit off since..." she guested randomly.
"Yeah I'm fine." Halstead said a little too defensively. Upton backed off.

"Sarge" Detective Brook said. "We've got something." Everyone gathered round. "A Mr Jason Lowe, previously convicted for Possession of Class A drugs in St Louis 9 years ago. He got out 3 years ago and moved to New York. His brother Carl Lowe lives in an apartment on 16th"
"Okay Brook. You and Hasleholf go pay him a visit."

Carl grunted as the two detectives pushed him down into the seat. Voight was in the room as well.Halstead, Upton and sargent Robson where behind the glass. "Why am I here?" Carl asked, he struggled as his hands were still Cuffed. (He's refused to voluntarily come down to the precinct) "I've done nothing wrong!"
"Tell me Carl do you have a brother?" Hastleholf asked.
"Yes, two, why?"
"Any other siblings?"
"No. Look why am I here?"
"Don't worry. You won't be here long. Unless we find anything suspicious in your apartment. We've two detectives there right now." Brook said.
"Now tell us, have you been in contact with your Brother Jason recently?" Hastleholf said.
"That crazy Son of a bitch?!" Carl shot out, he was flared up now. "I haven't spoken to him in years. Now let me go!"
"See we have reason to think you're lying." Voight started. "3 years ago he was released from Statesville in Missouri, then he came to live with you."
"Yeah that's right but he got in with the bad crowd so I told him to clear off!" Carl retorted.
"Really cause records show that is his current address."
"Well he isn't there now so your wasting your time"
On the other side of the glass sargent Robson received a call. It was Hadley. "Sarge, we've just found a stash of heroin."
" Ok thanks. Bring it in."
Robson entrered the interigation. "Carl we've just found a stash of heroin in your apartment. Which means either your telling the truth, then you can go away for sometime or your lying about your Brother. So care to explain that?"
Carl looked panicked. "Okay okay!" He wept. " I did kick him out but he turned up a month ago, all agitated. He said he needed a place to stay again. I tried to refuse but he threatend me. I swear they're not my drugs. I didn't know it was there!"
The two detectives and the sargents looked at each other. "Okay. Do you know where he is now?"
"No. He went to meet with some friends from work. I didn't ask who or why or where or what. I didn't want anything to do with him and his 'work'"
"What do you mean by 'work'" Robson asked.
"He calls it work but it doesn't seem like work. Its never consistent and at the weirdest times. He moves around alot as well. I don't ask about it."
"Carl, do you know, do you have any idea where he could be meeting?"
"No." Carl sobbed. The 4 could tell, Carl was to soft to be involved, he was just caught up in Jason's mess.
"Carl you said you had another brother, who's he?"
"Andrew, I haven't seen him in years. He's 12 years older than me and left home as soon as he could."
"Okay." Robson nodded at Brook. She left the room and went back to the office to search up Andrew.
After getting no more Answers from Carl they too, went back up to see what Brook had.
"Andrew Lowe, 38 years old. 2 brothers. Jason 34 and Carl 26. Arrested 10 years ago for possesion of Drugs. He was in stateville in New Mexico for 6 years. Last know Address is in El Paso." Brook told the group. "He had cousins in Mexico on his Mother's side. His cousins on his father's side live in Canada."
"I think a found our guys." Halstead said. "Now we just need to find were Jason will be."