Whatever was on the back of my hand began to move again, slowly making its way onto my wrist. I was shaking so much I swore I could hear my bones rattling. Curiosity got the best of me and my eyes flashed open.

A loud scream left my mouth when I saw a giant tarantula moving along the back of my wrist. It's fury legs continued to slowly crawl onto my forearm, and I furiously waved my hand in order to get it off of me.

"JESS! KILL IT! OH MY GOD!" I screeched as I saw it crawl on the insides of my locker. I was so petrified of spiders that I'd cry every time I saw one.

Laughter erupted from down the hall behind me, and I spun around on my heels. Jason watched from down the hall, wearing a large grin with two of his asshole friends by his side. My hands tightened into fists and I was fuming.

I was almost certain that I looked exactly like the post-it drawings.

"You." I seethed at him, and walked towards Jason with heavy steps. As I approached him, he tried to stop laughing and made a meek attempt to keep a straight face. When that failed, he covered his mouth with his hand and pretended to cough in order to stop the laughter he was holding in.

Jason's bright blue eyes were full of amusement. "I see you've met Spike."

"I don't get what you're trying to do," My hand connected with his shoulder, roughly shoving him in an attempt to seem intimidating, "but I'm starting to get pissed off." I hissed, and he took a step forward with the large smirk still plastered on his face. Jason tried to press his entire chest against mine, but I groaned in disbelief and walked away.

I don't know how much longer I'd be able to take it until I snapped.

"I'm pretty sure that thing belongs to Mr. Lopez's science class." Jess shuddered as we turned the corner and into the next hallway.

Something small hit the back of my head. My body swiveled around in a complete 180, and I prepared myself to choke Jason.

Instead, I found a head peeking out from a classroom. My tense body loosed and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Kara, come here." The framed face whispered in a hushed voice, "just you, though." He added quickly. I shook my head and began to turn, ignoring the familiar boy. "I can help you get back at Jason." I stopped mid-turn and glanced back at Mario, a guy from my history class. "If you want my help, come here." I glanced at Jess who nodded and walked towards her next class.

"How exactly are you able to help me?" I questioned the black-haired boy who opened the door slightly. There were a few students inside working on a science project.

"I have something you're going to be able to use against him. I'll leave it on your desk on Friday in our History class. All I need to know is where you sit, and once you have what I'm giving you, it's important that you bring it to the news crew l in room B102." He thoroughly explained.

I felt like I was about to go on a world-saving mission with the type of orders he was giving me. I quickly told him where I sat, but the question I had been dying to ask was surfacing.

"Why are you helping me?" I narrowed my eyes at him. A guy who I didn't talk to at all was deciding to help me? It felt like I was being set up and I wasn't going to let anyone else in this school continue to mess with me.

"I'm not doing it for you. Jason and I like to prank each other a lot, so let's just say I want to get him back. It just happens to work in your favor, too. You don't have to trust me now, but you'll understand on Friday. See you then." Mario gave me a small smile and retreated back into the room.