10

A\N just a very quick filler chapter as I try to get the structure of the next few chapters figured out. It's mainly just to introduce a mew character 😁😁

**

I woke up the next morning feeling rough. My body was hurting all over including my head. I guess getting drunk and losing your virginity is not as good a idea as I thought it would be. I rolled over looking at Kane who was already awake.

Me: "What time is it?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

Kane: "11:30" He said simply as if that were normal. How am I waking up at almost 12pm. That's basically half the day over and i'm just waking up.

Me: "Wow".

Kane: "Put that ass to sleep" He mumbled before laughing to himself like I couldn't hear him. I rolled my eyes to hide my embarrassment.

Me: "Cameron". I said now looking back at him. His smirk faded into a slight frown as he noticed how serious I was. "How would you feel if I left?"

Kane: "Left as in?"

Me: "Went back home". I said slowly as I watched his eyes close and reopen. The frown diminished from his face as it went straight. He didn't look angry or upset. He just looked how he always did. Emotionless and unbothered.

Kane: "Do what you want". He said nonchalantly. I could tell he was annoyed but I wanted us to talk about it. I wanted him to actually prove how much he liked me and make me feel like he wanted me.

Me: "I want us to talk about it. I don't want to upset you or make you feel like I-".

Kane: "I said do what you want. I don't care". He interrupted.

Me: "I care". I said touching his arm but he shrugged me off. "Cameron". I started before being interrupted again.

Kane: "Don't call me that man. It's annoying".

Me: "You didn't mind yesterday". I said now growing annoyed at the fact that this big man can't have a grown conversation with someone. It's not everyday attitude and disrespect.

Kane: "Is today a new day or?" He asked sarcastically.

Me: "Look, i'm not even going to argue with you. I can't understand how you are never willing to actually talk to me. I just wanted us to talk about it because that is what was decided yesterday. I didn't want to hurt your feelings by leaving but like you said, you don't care. Right?" I looked at him for any sign of caring or wanting to talk to me but he just sat there with his back to me. I sighed before getting up and quickly running into the bathroom just to brush my teeth and wash my face. I didn't even bother showering because I was going straight home to do exactly that.

I quickly pulled on leggings and a top before retying my hair - not that it had gel or anything in it to keep it slicked. I made sure all my things were packed before struggling to pull 4 bags down the stairs. I contemplated whether to just book my uber and leave or to attempt talking to him again. I sighed as I looked around the apartment. I don't know why he's like this but he's pissing me off. I jogged back up the stairs and saw him sitting in the same place, at the edge of the bed typing away on his phone.

I walked over to him and kneeled before him, in between his legs. I reached up to cup his face in my hands and pecked him sweetly on his lips. He looked me in the eye quickly before looking back to his phone.

Me: "I know you don't care, Kane. You've been showing me that. I thought last night kind of changed something but I know it didn't. You told me from the day we met that you didn't want me and I should have left you alone. Something about you just intrigued me, I needed to know you. I wanted to know you. I thought that maybe you were just too scared to show someone you cared and that maybe you did actually like me and that maybe we had a chance. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push you into something you didn't want and i'm sorry that your in all of this mess with Dontè. I don't know what it's about but if it's something I started then i'm sorry. I would never intentionally hurt you in any type of way. I mean't it when I said I would always be by your side. I mean't it when I said I would hold you down but you will find eventually find someone who can do that better than me". I spoke softly before getting up. I half expected for him to say something but he didn't. He allowed me to leave his room, his house and get into my cab without saying a word.