4.

Princess ^^^
(Insta: Sandralambeck)

Kaysia's pov

I was sat down on my living room floor with my laptop on my lap and a glass of Pink moscato in my hand. Music was playing from the youtube tab on my browser and I figured it was about time I finished this essay. I took a huge sip of wine before placing it down on the carpeted floor next to me - being careful not to spill it. It was hard for me to concentrate when I wasn't in the mood - which was practically never. I couldn't write in the library because it was too noisy and I couldn't write at home because I was too tempted to do anything else. It didn't even matter what it was, I was just trying to find something to give me an excuse as to why I didn't have to do this essay right now. I took another huge sip of wine before picking up my phone that I put on do not disturb to stop myself from getting distracted. It clearly didn't work. I continued sipping my wine as I opened instagram. I scrolled through my timeline liking the occasional meme or piece of gossip from UKGOSSIPTV. Laughing to myself about the miniature handbags Fredo had brought his unborn child, I finished off my glass of wine. Must be nice I thought to myself as I got up and poured a second glass. I was already feeling tipsy and was questioning why I was even drinking more but I was feeling too good and it allowed me to clear my head.
I resumed scrolling through instagram when I decided to finally attend to the hundreds of friend requests I allowed to pile up over the last couple of months. The number of requests always put me off going through them which is why they had been left untouched. Look at you I thought to myself as I looked to the unfinished essay opened up on my screen. I shrugged it off telling myself I would finish it tomorrow.

I did a double take as I looked at the name sat at the top of my requests. Prin.cess21. I clicked onto the public profile and scrolled carelessly down her page. 162 pictures. Bloody hell I thought to myself as I gave up scrolling and returned to the top. To say she was pretty was an understatement. She was actually beautiful. It's a shame she mixed with people like Jayde and Rianne because she seemed to have a better personality then both of them combined. I eventually accepted her friend request and followed her back before exiting the app.

In the space it took me to pick up my glass and back half of it, I received a text from an unknown number saying "Trouble". My heart beat started to pick up as I imagined it to be none other than Kane. Who else could it be? I sat up with my back straight, taking in deep breaths as I told myself to relax. I was getting way to happy over a simple text and it couldn't run. I'm going to just blame it on the alcohol because it didn't make sense otherwise.

"Could only be Kane 👀". I sent back as I closed my eyes waiting for a reply. I was literally praying at this point that it actually was him because explaining that would be embarrassing. I looked to the time seeing it was 8.26pm. He was probably still out and about doing whatever. I say 'whatever' because I didn't know what he did exactly. All I knew was that he was 'the plug'. Well at least thats what Jay called him. Jay only sold weed though, Kane might be selling a whole lot more. I decided not to wrack my brain thinking about this boys lifestyle because I probably wouldn't be very fond of the answer. My phone sounded again as an iMessage came through from Kane. All he sent was a shit wink face emoji. I couldn't help to to feel disappointment that he was deading out the conversation already. I contemplated messaging back but decided against it. Just as I was about to exit the app, he sent another message. "What you got going on lil miss". I cheesed as I started typing back. "Nothing i'm bored". I wrote back hoping it would make him want to entertain me further. I saw the little bubble pop up to indicate he was typing before it disappeared again. This happened another two times before he finally sent a message. "You trying to go for drive?" I don't know if it was the alcohol or not but I let out a high-pitched scream that even shocked myself. My eyes widened and I just stared at the conversation trying to figure out if this was real or not. I didn't even know what to say back. 'Yes' I typed out before deleting it. 'Yep' I also deleted. 'Okay sure' also got erased.