Chapter 9- Victor, Victrola part 2

Chuck pov:

Have you heard, upper east siders? Burlesque is all the rage again, And sometimes a little raging is exactly what you need.( gossip girl voice over)

I always wanted to be successful like my father. I saw a club and it caught my mind. For days I sat and planned how to make this club into a successful business. I took Blair with me to show around.

"You want your dad to invest in a strip joint? How midtown." Blair asked after eyeing the club.

"burlesque club - A respectable place Where people can be transported to another time, Where they can feel free to let loose.No judgment.Pure escape.
What happens at victrola stays at victrola." I said with confidence

"Well, it does have franchise potential. Chuck bass, I do believe all your years of underage boozing And womanizing have finally paid off. Truly, i am proud." I smiled at her comment

"And you are my toughest critic. Well, second toughest." This is why I wanted her to check out my club. She has a great taste and always honest about her opinion.

"So do you think your father will go for it?"

"It is exactly the kind of innovative thinking Upon which the bass empire was built.It is the perfect thing.I've been waiting for this." I was nervous.

"We are so late.Are you coming? "

"Gotta pitch it to bart.Victory party here tomorrow." I shouted back.

"I wouldn't miss it." Blair smiled

"I'll send a car."

"Don't be nervous.He's gonna love it." She reassured me when leaving.

I went to my dad office with my business plan. As he was busy with his other partners I left the file in his office and went to club. I was in the bar when my dad came. He was not happy with my plan. He was disappointed in me as usual. I did the stupid thing I knew. I drank away the sorrows away.

Spotted: Bass drunk off his ass.(gossip girl voice over)

Lily saw me in my drunk state and approached me. After hearing my story she said she will look at my plan and help me in all the way she could. I know she was not my mother but she was a good person so far. Lily kept her promise my father came at night to the club and said my idea is good and he even brought and even brought a investor to decide further. I am so thrilled for this project to be a success.

On the night of the victory party,I made sure everything is perfect. I was outside the club receiving the guests. I saw Blair getting down and I wasted no time in approaching her.

"Where's nate?" I asked when I couldn't fine him.

"I think we just broke up." She said

"What?"
"I don't want to talk about it.
I just want to escape.That's what this place is for, right" She said and started entering the club. So I planned to give her company and to make sure she was safe.

"I know you don't want to talk about what happened, but" he cut me off by replying "- Relief.I feel relief."

"You know, i got moves." She said out of the blue while watching the girls dancing on the floor.

"Really? Then why don't you get up there?" I challenged her.

"No, i'm just saying, i have moves." She justified.

"Come on, you're ten times hotter than any of those girls." I gave the push she needed.

"I know what you're doing, bass.You really don't think i'd go up there." She caught my thoughts.

"I know you won't do it." I said

"Guard my drink." With that she went to the stage. She stood in the center. She removed her hand band first and then then her dress so she could match her silk slip dress with the others who are wearing lingerie and she started to show her moves.

I couldn't wonder that Blair can be so perfect. I saw myself no longer in the sofa. I was standing near the stage with my mouth open at Blair's moves.

"Who's that girl? " someone from the club asked me. I couldn't even take my eyes to see him.

"I have no idea." I said smiling and giving thumbs up to Blair.

"You go, baby vamp." The person said and left my side.

As you might have guessed, upper east siders, Prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition.It's human nature to be free.(gossip girl voice over)

After Blair was sure he don't want to do any more movies we both left the club in my limo. From the moment I saw her in the stage it was like I was seeing her for the first time. She was no longer the Blair I knew from my small age. It was like from today she looked like a woman to me. I couldn't take my eyes of her. So I turned my face towards her to admire her beauty.

"Thanks for the lift home " she said.

"You were amazing up there." I let my genuine feelings out.

She moved close to me and kissed me.

"Are you sure" I asked to make sure she won't regret this in the morning.

She didn't reply just moved close and kissed me again. This the night changed into a magical one.

And no matter how long you try to be good, You can't keep a bad girl down.(gossip girl voice over)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

This is one of the iconic scenes in gossip girl. Where chair story started. No way of editing this scene will justify chair and Blair moments.