Chapter 2- Queen B is scared?

Blair pov:

When Serena left New York for the summer holidays I thought she was angry with me but will contact me soon as the summer was over. But she proved me wrong by not coming back to school. I was angry with her but I had a school to control so with Serena out of the picture I found my perfect minions. I was harsh on people who didn't respect fashion nor wore it properly. It was all my dream to have a Prince Charming and I found mine in Nate.

I didn't like chuck much as he was always drinking and enjoying his days without any care in the world but he was so close to Nate and he was always there so us. Some days we even take a single limo and drink champagne on our way to school these moments made my kingdom complete. I had the devil as friend, Prince as my lover and minions to control the school plus being the daughter of Elenor has its perks.

But these are about to come crushing when I saw Serena coming unannounced. I knew I had no competition in New York other than Serena. With this one year gap I am not sure is she my friend or enemy. From the moment gossip girl posted her picture people are only talking about her.

It's our first day of final year school. As usual me Nate and chuck are in chucks limo celebrating our first day of school with champagne. When the boys were happy I was upset about how this year is gonna change for me. I wish Serena was not upto her old tricks.

The moment I entered the school there was update in gossip girl page.

everyone is talking about Serena. Wonder what Blair Waldorf thinks. Sure, they're BFF's, but we always thought Blair's boyfriend Nate had a thing for Serena.
~xoxo gossip girl

This message totally set my mood off. I should probably avoid her for the rest of year or at least for the rest of the day. But it didn't last long she came to me and greeted during lunch and said she that she is a changed person now as if I would believe it. I just did the one thing which any person would have done, I told her to leave me alone and in peace. She was taken back by my words and left.

During the evening while speaking with Nate I came to know that lily and Bart are getting engaged this week. Even though I was happy for lily I couldn't stand the thought of Seeing Serena throughout the year.

It was second day and I feel insecure day by day because of Serena. She is telling she is a changed person but it's hard for me to accept it. When I thought that Serena was my only problem here came an another one. The problem was none other than the girl from Brooklyn spending time with Eric. I just walked away because Eric was like my own brother. He was sweet and innocent but I had to make sure the Brooklyn girl doesn't use his innocence just to be a part of upper east. As of now she is now radar and all her moves are being watched by my minions.

Good luck finding you way in Brooklyn girl. You have no idea what Queen B is capable of if you cross her.

The next day as predicted Eric brought the Brooklyn girl to meet me. It was really a shocking when Eric introduced her as his girlfriend. I should really appreciate her efforts by making Eric falling for her in just two days but little did she know that she can't stand a chance against me. A idea suddenly popped into my mind. I invited Eric and the Brooklyn girl to join my party on Friday, it's a first part after the school started so it has to be my party. I never planned to have a party but what other ways are there to destroy the Brooklyn girl than inviting her to my party.

I went to home directly as I have a party to plan in a such a short time plus it has to be amazing. I started shouting for Dorota and telling her all the instructions on how the party should be.

Dorota has been our maid as long as I remember. She literally raised me and she was always available. Her world revolved around me and she is the only person whom I can trust blindly. As Dorota was planning to planning the party I was planning the perfect revenge to expose the Brooklyn girl.