Chapter 6- engagement party

Blair pov:

Bart has already proposed to lily but today is the day that they are announcing it to the world. As Bart wanted it to be a surprise he took lily with him to Europe and the weight of having the perfect party feel into our hands.

Chuck being the chuck bass called us separately for a urgent meeting. I thought chuck called me separately for another game but no he wanted all of us to be together. He can be a bigger player but he always want us to be together.

"Blair " he dragged my name. "I know I what Serena did is wrong but it's all in the past at least try to friends till my dads engagement party". He stopped in between to speak the next words. " you know how much my fathers approval is for me so let's do this together ".

"Okay I am in" I said without hesitation. Brat Was always tough on chuck and I guess I have to help chuck in this.

"I want my mom to be happy. So i am in " Serena said

"Anything for my best friend " Nate contributed to the conversation.

Chuck had the smile in his face when his plan fell into the place. So we all decided to choose take each task. The one week we spend really made us to talk to each other but not close.

In the one week when we were busy planning the perfect party Serena found a guy who is her friend from boarding school. Even though she got herself a boyfriend I can't forgive her. She was once again in the spot light of course with the help of gossip girl blast.

"Hey Upper East Siders, there's nothing Gossip Girl likes more than a surprise. Serena is with a new guy. Rumour is that he is also from the same boarding school where Serena attended. Let's see what are you hiding Serena."
~xoxo gossip girl.

This was posted in gossip girl. When the blast was published Serena complained how gossip girl doesn't leave her alone. It's so funny that how Serena can hate gossip girl, because gossip girl always made sure to get Serena in spotlight. According to me and Nate we were in speaking terms and still put our perfect couple show for the world but we are taking it very slow this time.

Finally it was the engagement party day. Everything was perfect. It was easy to plan as it in chuck's hotel. All the guests were arrived before lily and Bart. Serena brought her boyfriend and Eric brought Taylor as their date, which means it's time for another distraction but chuck made sure nothing was affecting this party.

Lily and Bart entered and so far everything is going smoothly. Lily was surprise to see everything and Chuck went to Bart side to give him a box. Brat accepted it and opened. It was a diamond necklace and it's a Harry winston.

"For my beautiful finance" he said by putting it around her neck

"For my beautiful finance" he said by putting it around her neck. She was glowing and the necklace added more beauty. Everyone cheered for them.

"We have a big announcement" this time it was lily who spoke after having her time with her new necklace. "We are getting married this fall" she said in a very cheerful voice.