Dialogue

Author's note:

These are some of my favourite dialogues in the series. These dialogues are so powerful for the characters. Even though I change the content these dialogue will always have a place in my story. I guess I would found only few but every dialogue is best.

Feel free to comment your favourite dialogues of chair

———————————————————————————————

1. Blair: I don't want to be safe. I want to be with you.

2. Chuck: she stole my shoes.

3. Blair: All I need to know is that the most persuasive and powerful man is on my side. Mwah.

4. Blair: It doesn't mean you are alone. I love you chuck, and I will always be your family.

5. Blair: Don't act like I didn't fight for you chuck.

6. Chuck: The next time you forget you are Blair Waldorf remember I am Chuck Bass and I love you.

7. Blair: you are Chuck Bass
Chuck: I am not Chuck Bass without you.

8. Blair: I love you more and more every day if it's even possible to love someone that much.

9. Chuck: If two people are meant to be together eventually they will find their way back.

10. Chuck: It's only that simple. You told me you loved me. I know it was true.

11. chuck: You don't give up on the people you love.

12. Chuck: Most of all, I'm sorry I gave up on us when you never did.

13. Chuck: I love you. Saying it was hard, but I did, and I've never looked back.

14. Chuck: There's a difference between a great love, and the right love

15. Chuck: I can't stand the thought of you with anyone else.

16. Chuck: I followed my heart because I love you.

17. Blair: Three words. Eight letters. Say it and I am yours.

18. Blair: All I ever did was love you.

19. Chuck: I am chuck bass ! No one cares.
Blair: I do.

20. Chuck: One word. Three letters.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

An:

Comment your favourite dialogues from gossip girl. And who is favourite pair. Mine is chuck and Blair .