Chapter Fourteen.

Lauren had spent a good whole month crying and feeling sorry for herself after she rescued Camila from Luis, who Lauren gunned down after he nearly killed camila in front of her eyes. It was then a few weeks after camila had been discharged from the hospital, Lauren made one of the hardest decisions of her life.

{FlashBack}

Lauren watched Camila as she relaxed into Lauren's torso, and placed soft kisses on her neck. Mila noticed that there was something wrong with lauren when she didn't pounce onto her and attack her with kisses. Camila knew neck kisses were Lauren's weakness.

"Lo, What's wrong? You haven't talked much since I got out of the hospital." Camila said sadly as she sat up and looked lauren in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, I've just been...drowning in my thoughts. It's my fault you were kidnapped, and it's my fault that fucker touched you, and it's my fault he hurt you. Luis knew that if he took you away from me I'd be defeated." Lauren said shakily.

"Lo, none of this is your fault. He's a psychopath lauren. He never got over you and that's his own damn fault." Camila said 'as a matter of factly.'

"Mila, I love you with all of my heart. You know that right?" Lauren's voice cracked at the end of her sentence.

"Y-Yeah, of course I do Lo. I want to marry you someday, you're the love of my life lauren.." Camila said as she held Lauren's hands.

Lauren squeezed Camila's hands before speaking again. "Thats the exact reason w-why we can't b-be together anymore Camila." Lauren cried softly as she spoke, feeling her heart break as she saw the look on Camila's face.

"Lauren..No..please! Don't do this." Camila stammered as she felt her tears fall down her cheeks.

"I love you so much, mila. P-please don't make this harder on me. I'm a hazard to you camila..especially being in this field. You know I love you, which is why I can't be with you Camz. I'm doing this for you princess, I know you won't understand right now but I promise in time you will." Lauren sniffled as she pulled a heartbroken, speachless Camila into her arms. Lauren took in a deep breath as she hid her face in Camila's neck. "God, I'm going to miss you so much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as I got up from my bed and opened my now half empty closet, Camila was always the one who had the most clothes out of the two of us. It had been at least four months since I'd seen Camila last and it had gotten better in time, but I still missed her, especially when i see Mila on MTV's morning music videos. Camila's career had taken off again and Fifth Harmony's old fans had resurfaced to support her.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door, followed by a gentle voice that never failed to make me smile no matter how upset I was.

"Lauren! I brought bagels and iced coffee!" Reid said softly as he knocked.

"I'm coming, Spencer!" I yelled out from my room as I finished buttoning my high waisted shorts. I couldn't have been more ecstatic that the BAU was given a couple of weeks off, Hotch and Strauss insisted since I'd gone through so much, and the team had worked so hard as always.

I opened the door for Reid and greeted him with a small smile, stepping aside to let him in before closing the door again.

"It's about time you got here, I was starting to wither away to nothing!" I joked, taking my iced coffee from Spencer as he pulled me into a comforting hug.

"You must be feeling better, you haven't cracked a joke in weeks." Reid said as he squeezed me gently, then placing a kiss on my head.

Reid had really been a big help during these past months, if it weren't for his help, I probably wouldn't be here right now. The whole situation with Camila really hit me hard, depressed or not I was happy that Spencer was here nearly every day.

"I'm feeling better, Spence. Thanks to you of course." I replied, sitting down at the table with Reid and beginning to eat our breakfast.

"That's good to see, Lauren. I really missed your happy self." Reid said as he glanced down at my bare legs every so often innocently, thinking I didn't catch him.

"So what are the plans for today, Spence?" I asked as I cleaned my hands on a napkin, then sipping my coffee.

"You'll see, beautiful." Reid said confidently as he smiled at me, gathering our trash and tossing it before taking my hand and lifting me up from the chair.