Chapter Three.

Lauren walked up behind Reid as he spoke to Garcia, telling her of what they had found.

"Garcia, look for men 25 to 35 who have a history of being charged with rape, and cross reference that with men who have wives that have given birth to children that might've not been the UnSub's own child." Reid informed.

"I'll do my best babe!" Garcia said before the line went dead. Reid stuffed his phone back into his pocket before turning to face Lauren, giving her a small smile.

"Is Garcia your girlfriend?" Lauren asked curiously. She wasn't jealous, she didn't think, but Lauren just really wanted to know. Were team mates allowed to date?

"Oh no, no. She has random nicknames for everyone, she's very outgoing." He confirmed as he looked at Lauren quizzically.

"Oh, okay." Lauren replied as she cleared her throat nervously before heading back to the SUV to meet at the police station where the rest of the team was headed.

Lauren drove this time, biting her lip absentmindedly as she pulled into the LAPD station parking lot.

"Don't do that." Reid blurted out accidentally, Lauren noticing him blush soon after.

"Do what?" Lauren asked him quizzically.

"B-Bite your lip." Reid said nervously as he unbuckled himself at the same time Lauren did.

"Oh, I'm sorry?" Lauren said in a questioning tone, biting her lip once more on purpose to make him squirm, Reid had to suffer like Lauren did earlier.

Lauren noticed Reid shift uncomfortably in his seat before getting out of the car and shaking his head at her. Reid was embarrassed and Lauren was enjoying it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do we have enough to start a profile?" Morgan said.

"We should collect more information from Garcia first." Hotch stated as he clicked a button on his phone and placing it on the table.

"You're on speaker baby girl." Morgan said, a small smile pulled up on his lips. "Okay, My sugarplums! I have a list of roughly 200 people with the characteristics that Reid stated earlier. Once you have the profile, I will be here waiting for it loves!" Garcia said cheerfully.

"Thanks Garcia." Hotch said before hanging up the phone.