Chapter Seven.

Lauren did her usual morning routine before work, breakfast, coffee, and Camila's usual passionate goodbye kiss.

It was a pretty good system, and lots of "I love you's" were said before the girls went to their jobs.

Camila was still working on side projects with the rest of the girls from Fifth Harmony, along with studying to be a nurse. Lauren and Camila both decided that it would be a good thing to have a back up job in case Fifth harmony didn't work out, and Lauren was glad they went for things that they loved and were passionate about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren pulled into the BAU parking lot, bumping into none other than Spencer Reid. She was starting to think he was stalking her, Lauren laughed to herself as he walked up to her.

"Good morning, Lauren." Reid said, a big beautiful smile plastered onto his face.

"Good morning, Spencer." She replied as they both swiped their key cards and entered the building together.

"Sleep well last night?" He asked.

"Um, not really no." Lauren chuckled softly.

"Oh, everything okay?" He asked, almost clueless. "Yeah, everything is good, just had a busy night." She replied, pressing the elevator button and getting inside with Reid.

"Oh, I see what you mean." Reid said, sounding slightly upset but at the same time he sounded amused.

"Yes sir." Lauren replied as the elevator doors closed behind them, leaving the two alone for another twenty-five floors, give or take.

"I'm the same age as you, Don't call me sir." Reid said playfully before biting his lip absentmindedly, placing his bag on the floor quickly before pushing Lauren up against the wall gently, She gasped in shock, causing her to drop her bag as well.

Reid bravely kept Lauren pinned between him and the wall, giving her heated kisses onto lauren's neck. She felt almost paralyzed under him, why couldn't she move? Lauren knew she could take him but she couldn't move. Lauren was in shock, once again. Ding! Thank god, saved by the bell, or in this case ding.

Reid swiftly pushed himself off of Lauren and grabbed his bag, quickly throwing it over his shoulder before exiting out of the elevator, meeting a suspicious looking Derek Morgan. Derek looked back and forth between lauren and Reid, until Reid went ahead of then into the conference room.

Lauren picked up her bag quickly, taking in a deep breath as she started to pass Morgan, hoping he wouldn't ask why she looked so flustered and red.

"Everything alright, Jauregui?" Morgan asked. No, not really I just got sexually aroused by Reid and I can't breathe. She thought to herself before actually answering him.

"Yeah, I'm alright." Lauren lied as she walked ahead into the conference room, avoiding the empty chair next to Reid, and taking the empty one next to Garcia. Lauren felt comfortable around Penelope, she was a really sweet and kind woman who knew how to world computers like no one else.