On Search - M

Detective's POV

I was so eager to find what happened to Rose and Erick Pierce, that I stormed in the dead forest with only my handgun to protect me.

It was a long way, it took me a solid half an hour just to catch a glimpse of the mansion,  from the dark windy night it looked like a hunted house with dead trees everywhere and no sign of security whatsoever, it was creepy and no hell on earth, could make me go inside that house, so I  climbed on a nearby tree just to spy what  April was doing in his room but what awaits was something completely different from what I thought. 

April was sleeping soundly and what's beside him was a man, he was tall, his face was covered by some kind of mask, I couldn't look at him properly, it was too dark. He took off the mask he was wearing and leaned closer until their lips touched,  but he wasn't done.

I watched everything.

He kissed him so much that I lost count, he shoved his head to April's chest, touching his leg in the process, caressing closer and closer to the most sensitive spot.

I could see, clearly how he gently pulls down April's pyjamas, revealing his soft milky white skin shining in the moonlight, I blushed and covered my mouth, trying not to make a sound, he softly touched his legs and pulled it closer to his face, licking and sucking his way to his legs, making the most arousing sound and leaving red marks on it.

He wasn't done, not yet, this man licked his fingers and slowly thrust it in the most unimaginable place.

"Ah......ow.." April whimpered, clutching on his pillow.

"Heh......." the guy smirked.

He was turned on, thrusting his finger even deeper in April.

(Squelch!!!)

(Squelch!!!)

(Squelch!!!)

(Squelch!!!)

(Squelch!!!)

I can only imagine what face, his making, right now.

He faces must look so flushed and red, trying so hard not to wake up, he small body, shivering from the gust of wind but sweating from the heat of pleasure that was happening.

And that guy just looks like he's enjoying it, thrusting his fingers in April over and over again, with no mercy whatsoever and playing with his chest, he's probably dying to put his thing in but felt guilty so he didn't.

Wait........

What the fuck!!!

(Crack)

Before I could reach the branch broke and I fell almost breaking my legs, without thinking I run a solid fifteen minutes across the woods and jumped to the car.

I didn't know why I run when could just shot that guy for rape but something inside me wants to know more of this psychotic relationship. I realized I was hard after a few seconds of thinking in my car.

I facepalmed and drive away,it just made me think what voice April would make when his under me, violating him and making him cry.

What face would he make if I wrapped that small body with leather, punishing him and putting him in a cage, hiding him from anyone, even the sun and the moon in the sky?

That expressionless face I want to fill with embarrassment and pain.

Sigh........

What am I thinking? I would harass a ten-year-old boy, what the hell??!!  I need to relieve myself.

I drove to the strip club and went home the next day but the lewd dreams seem to hunt me, ever since that night.

I can't get hard from women anymore, it wouldn't hurt to do it once.

Right?

Serial killer's POV

I thought I heard something fell from the tree when I looked outside there was nothing there.

I went back to his bed and hugged him tightly, he's been drinking  sleeping pills a lot lately, I'm happy that,  I get to have some time with him at night, but I'm  also worried about his health, I don't want to see him someday in his bed, not waking up, rotting away and leaving me alone.

"If you die, I have no purpose in this world anymore," I whispered in his ear.

"I love you to the bone."

I kissed him goodnight and I hugged him tightly again.

I wished, the will never come.

April's POV

I don't  know why  but I'm currently hallucinating, the serial killer is sleeping beside me know, his arms are all over me, his heavy, I sit up and walked to the bathroom but the second I try to walk, I fell and I  realized my hips are so sore, it was throbbing and my butt hurts, I must have pooped a lot yesterday, I crawled to the bathroom and gave up taking a shower after trying to stand up while brushing my teeth. 

I went to the kitchen and cooked food breakfast for me and the serial killer, it was a common thing to me, for us to eat together, everywhere.

Since it's Saturday, I cleaned the house and water the plants outside, my serial killer seems to be busy too, I saw him cutting woods and taking it to the backyard.

I tried following him only to see a makeshift gate and on top of it was severed heads of humans and animals.

It was a peaceful day, as I sat on the sofa the serial killer put me on his lap, it was fine, he wasn't real anyway.

We watched TV that afternoon and I made pasta for dinner, days like this turns hours to minutes.

I wish it's always like this.