WAITING BY AN OPEN DOOR

Richards POV

what happens in s?

I remembered walking in the trap door and then I saw two big hands connected by a chain.

My neck hurts and my throat is dry, I tried to move my hand's nut, I couldn't.

I realised that was a trap on a dentist chair, in a small room, supported by one light bulb, besides was a metal table with trays on it, filled with all kinds of tools like scissors, scalpel, pliers, injections and bottles of different kinds of chemicals.

The walls and roof was metal and in front of me was a metal door, I figured that if I can escape from this chair, I can open that door but before I could try to escape, he door opened and reveals a skin masked man, wearing a dirty white shirt and jeans, the man has long legs and a strong physic, he was holding a really small cage and inside was rats.

if he changed his face, he could be rather handsome, but that's not the subject here.

As he closed the door, I saw a glimpse of what's behind him, but it wasn't much, I just saw a wall covered in pictures of that boy and nothing else.

He comes closer to me and shuts the door from behind, he sat on a cylinder chair beside side me and showed me the rats, shaking it uncontrollably, making the rat panic and wild.

"What's your name? "He asked, his voice was young, he's probably eighteen years old or younger,his mask was making me uncomfortable with its leathery skin, dangling on the side, his eyes were big but if I looked closer I could see his long eyelashes.

I wonder why he's trying so hard to hide his pretty face.

"Richard," I answered.

He put his hands on his chair and tilted his head.

"I'm going to torture you now." He said looking at the tray.

I was so scared and I didn't want to die so I screamed.

"Wait!"

He stopped and looked at me.

"Please don't kill me, I'll do anything, I can be your pet or toy, anything but this," I said it didn't matter as long as I can survive I will throw away my body and dignity.

But I didn't think, I would make it worse, his eyes begin to widen, heavy atmosphere filled the air.

Then, finally,  he opened his mouth.

"No one can  replace him."

"He is mine, and I am his."

"So don't think that your special just because I let you live, if you think you're lucky, you're wrong."

"You'll wish you never set foot in this forest!" He said leaning in front of me and pulled the lever turning the chair into a bed.

"Why.....he doesn't even know you exist!!" I screamed the factors, without thinking.

'To him, your just an illusion, made by his mind, why go this far for him?!"

"Because I LOVE HIM!"

"I LOVE him from the strands of his hair to the tips of his toes, no one can compare to his beautiful white porcelain skin and pinkish fingertips, I could get off just by the sound he makes from his sleep,his cold dead eyes reflect my own."

"No one can keep us apart!!"haha hah hahaha...hahahahahhahahaha"

We got ourselves in the den of a homicidal maniac.