Uninvited guest

Have you heard about the robbery in the neighbourhood? 

Yeah, my parent's are thinking of moving to our relative's place, out of town.

My mom's going to pick me up today, she won't let me walk home on my own.

Its really dangerous to go out, at night.

I saw that weird kid walking by himself after school, yesterday.

His crazy! does he know, wanted criminals,  wandered the street at night.

It's his fault, he's probably too deaf to even hear.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha......

That's so mean, you won't warn him about that.

Why would I care, he never even talk to us anyway.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. ...........

Your right! 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Ugh...

So noisy.

I looked up at the clock and it's 3:24 pm, just thirty-six minutes and I can go home.

Did I leave the stove on?

Whatever,  it seems the teacher's absent, I stretch my arms and leaned on my chair, I looked out the window to see the playground,  the red slide was connected to the green monkey bars and the yellow swing was swinging on its own, besides it was an old dead maple tree, rotting from the cold dry dirt, the teachers covered the grassy ground with cement and left the poor tree a small hole to grow in and the sandbox was cemetery for bugs, toys, snakes and more gruesome things.

Never play in that sandbox! 

I focused on the bluish-purple sky, I  see raindrops on the windowpane the sound of tapping filled the room until.

Shhhhhhhh.............

The teachers from a different class let us leave early because of the storm. 

I walked home like always while walking home, I see pictures of wanted people and their names, stapled on the trees.

 I examined it a little, it says,  Mike Rufino, his in his twenties  5"6, ginger hair, killed the cashier of a convenient store, Richard Douglas his in his mid-thirties 6"2 his hair is black and he has a scar on his neck, murdered  his wife and daughter for unknown reasons, Chester Paul, age unknown,  face unknown.

I better go home, the rain is coming in fast. While running home, I felt a piercing gaze from a distance, like someone was watching. 

I continued running, the rain was chasing me from behind, thankfully I got home in time, I closed the door and locked it behind me, I sigh in relief.

Richard Douglas POV

"Theirs a rrumourhat in the middle of a dead forest,in this town is a mansion, and there lives a very rich family with hidden secrets." 

"And by hidden secrets you mean money, right?" Mike asked, smiling like an idiot.

"That, we don't know. " I said turning down the volume of the music in the car, as we watch the kid that is about to show us to our riches,  I couldn't clearly see him because of the rain but it doesn't really matter since he's going to die anyway. 

Mike was beside me looking at the window and Chester was at the back seat listening to his headphone's. 

I was surprised while watching the kid to where he was going, he suddenly stop and looked at the car we were in,  it felt like he knows we were there but just didn't care.