01.

-VELCOME TO MY VONDERFUL STORY ABOUT EYELESS JACK!

Enjoy-

Chapter 1:

I staired down at the goddamn homework sitting infront of me. I growled and scribbled down a few answers then sighed and threw my pencil at the wall. I grabbed my phone and put my headphones into my ears and turned up my music. The song was Pigskin, by Hollywood Undead.

I stood up and started to dance. One of my foster family's had me do dubstep dance, so I auctually am a pretty good dancer. I started to sing the song while I moved about the room.

"Come girl let me touch that body! You know I like it when you drop it low! Hike up that skirt get naughty! Hut 1, hut 2, hut 3, Go!

Come girl let me touch that body! You know I like it when you loose control! Hike up that skirt get naughty!" I sang out and suddenly there was a pounding on my door. I stopped dancing and walked over.

"What?" I said.

"Stop being loud!!" I heard my foster mom yell. Yes, I was in a foster home. My 8th actually, I was abandoned when I was 10 and I still remember being told I was going to stay at a friends house. Well thanks mom and dad! I had a grand year there then I was moved to another family. I stayed there for 2 years. Then I was moved once again to a French family for 2 years. Now I'm here, been here for a year and tomorrow is my 16th birthday.

I groaned and walked over to my window and pried it open and slipped out and sat on the damp roof. I did this when I was stressed. I sat there staring at the thick forest across from the house. My foster mother, Anna, always told us never to go into the forest.

The just made me want to do it more.

I stood up looking for a way off the house, there was a largish tree next to the house, but it was quite a large jump. But you're suppose to live with no regrets right?

I stepped back and ran towards the edge of the roof and lept into the air, colliding with the tree. I cursed in pain: "Aïe! Aïe! Maudit soit foutrement blessé! Gahh (Ouch! Ouch! Damn that really fucking hurt! Gahh)" I always cursed in French, mostly because I spent 2 years of my life with French peeps.

I climbed down the tree, when I hit solid ground, I whipped my hands on my jeans and made my way to the forest, I started to skip. "We're off to see the wizard! The wonderful wizard of oz!" I sang loud and clear. I hummed the tune as I entered the forest.

I looked around and plugged my headphones back in and started to dance and sing. The song was: Heartless, By: Kanye West.

"In the night I hear em talk, coldest story ever told, some wear far along the road he lost his sol, to a woman so heartless. How could you be so heartless? Ya-" suddenly my dance was cut off by someone slamming me up agents a tree. "Ow dude-" I stopped and saw his face.

It was blue with this like black goo coming from the eye holes. I gulped, but showed no fear. I threw my knee up, crashing it into his chest. He stumbled backwards and took something shiny out of his black, hoodie pocket.

A knife.

Okkk now this was serious. I still needed to get away. He charged at me and I kicked him in the head, but he dodged and threw his knife out. I moved to the side and grabbed his hand, and twisting so he ran into a tree.

I turned to face him but something sharp peirced my stomach. I looked down there was the knife in my stomach.

I looked back up to my stabber with pure shock. I felt a little dribble of blood run down my chin. The guy walked up to me wobbling where I stood. "Nice dancing." He whispered.

I had a sudden rush and I ripped the knife out of my stomach and pushed the guy agents a tree quickly stabbing the knife into his hoodie, pinning him there. I leaned in and whispered; "Thanks." The stumbled away. I looked back at him trying to pull the knife out of the jacket, and he couldent get it to budge. I herd him curse, I just continued to stumble home, blood pouring from my stab wound. I stumbled and fell over.

I blacked out.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Well I noticed there seems to be a lot of blacking out in WattPad so I thought I would throw some in.

:3

THANKS GUYS LOL

LOL: Lots Of Love?

Ok bywwww!

-Nova-