Chapter 4

Author's Note

Enjoy! 😊

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It was a Saturday and Rosanne was alone in their house. Her parents were currently attending a business convention overseas. While her brother went out early. She had no idea of his whereabouts since she woke up late this morning. She thought that he might have left while she was still asleep.

She already finished all her homework last night. So she had enough time to complete all the episodes of the K-drama that she’s currently hooked into.

She just came from the kitchen holding a plate of cookies and a glass of milk. When she reached the living room, the front door suddenly opened wide. Then her brother came in along with his friends.

“OPPA!” Roseanne belt out a piercing shriek. Then she instantly turned her back at them while still holding the food in her hands. She wanted to walk away but her feet won’t budge. She was currently wearing Jimin’s old white shirt which hung on the middle of her thigh. But her problem was that she’s only wearing her panty underneath the shirt. The shirt was hanging loosely on her but she can’t help feeling exposed in front of the boys.

When Jimin realized the situation, he ran towards Roseanne and stood against her back. Then he shouted, “EVERYBODY OUT!!!”

The boys were shocked at the turn of events. But they immediately followed Jimin’s order. Taehyung, being the last one to get out, closed the door behind him.

Even after the door was closed, Roseanne stood frozen in place. Her nerves were still shaking in shock and embarrassment.

“Chaeng . . .” Jimin whispered. He gently squeezed Roseanne’s shoulder to get her attention. “They’ve all gone out.”

She placed the food on the nearby table. When she turned to face Jimin, she was fuming in anger.

“I-I’m sorry, Chaeng. I really didn’t mean to . . . I didn’t know . . .”

“Why didn’t you knock?”

“The door was unlocked. And I never knock when I get inside the house. I’m really sorry.” He pleaded.

“I hate you Oppa!!” She screamed before running off to her room.

Jimin sighed and plopped down on the couch. Then he weakly called for the boys outside, “The coast is clear. You can all come in.”

When the boys got in, they were all feeling awkward. Jimin had his eyes closed while massaging his temple. They were nudging each other, unsure on what to do with the current situation. When Jimin opened his eyes, he saw his friends still standing near the door.

“Don’t worry about it. I will just let her cool off. She’ll come around.” Jimin explained.

“Jimin, we swear. We really didn’t see anything. Everything happened so fast.” Hoseok tried to appease Jimin.

“It’s okay, Hyung. Let’s just forget it.”

“Are you sure you’ll be okay?” Jin asked.

Jimin smiled at them, “Of course! She can’t resist my charms. You’ll see.”

“Jimin-hyung, are these snacks for Roseanne?” Jungkook asked, pointing to the food that Roseanne left behind.

“Oh! Yeah, that’s hers.” Jimin abruptly stood up. “Let me just bring this to her and we can all proceed with the practice. You can start setting up while I’m gone.”