Chapter 21

Jungkook was happily driving the SUV with Lisa on the passenger's seat beside him. A refreshing summer song was playing in the background as they both sang along with it.

Jimin and Roseanne were sitting behind them. Roseanne was peacefully sleeping on Jimin's shoulders while he was reading business articles on his phone.

Taehyung was seated behind Jimin and Roseanne. He was brooding by himself since he wanted to sit beside Roseanne. But Jimin won't allow and ordered Taehyung to sit on the back seat instead.

On the other car was Seokjin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi. Seokjin brought his fiancé with him, Cha Hyori. While Namjoon's girlfriend, Lee Shinbi, also tagged along in their summer trip.

Roseanne and Lisa also invited Jennie and Jisoo but the sisters had to decline since they will be travelling to Japan for a business trip.

They were heading to a beach resort in Sokcho which was a 2-hour drive from Seoul. They were staying there over the weekend.

They reached the resort at around eight in the morning. They went to eat their breakfast right after putting their things in their respectful rooms. They were all sharing a room by twos, except for Yoongi. The people who were sharing a room were: Roseanne and Lisa, Taehyung and Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok, Namjoon and Shinbi, and Seokjin and Hyori

After breakfast, everyone excitedly went to explore the resort.

Taehyung just came from the restroom when he saw Roseanne talking to a man. He was standing a couple of feet from them so he was unable to hear their conversation. But he clearly saw the man playfully pinching Roseanne's cheeks. He was furious when he realized how close he was standing next to her. His eyes were boring into the man's face as he kept on praying for the man to disappear into thin air.

He was still looking daggers at the man when Roseanne noticed him. She cheerfully waved at Taehyung. He responded with a short smile before marching towards Roseanne and the man.

"Taehyung-oppa! The guys said they'll be playing beach volleyball. Are you not joining them?"

"Huh? Ah, I am. I just went to the restroom."

"Oh! By the way, this is Bang Seungjo..."

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Oops! I'm sorry. I really need to take this." Seungjo said as he glanced at Roseanne and Taehyung. "I'll uh, see you around, Ch- I mean, Roseanne." He grinned at Roseanne and ruffled her hair before walking away.

Why is he being unnecessarily touchy towards her? Argh!

"Oppa, let's go!" Roseanne called.

"Yeah."

As they were walking to the beach, Taehyung noticed some guys craning their necks as they passed by. Their eyes were glued at the woman beside him. He hissed in annoyance, trying to hide his built-up frustration.

She was wearing an oversized white dress shirt that hang in the middle of her thighs. Underneath, she's wearing a one-piece shorts swimsuit. She put her hair in a messy bun to finish her look.

Taehyung gave Roseanne a once-over.

No wonder those men can't take their eyes off of her. She looks cute and irresistibly sexy at the same time. But I'm starting to get annoyed, can't they all see that I'm with her?

Roseanne snapped her head at Taehyung when she heard him mutter inaudibly. She noticed his furrowed brows so she held his arm to keep him from walking further.

"Taehyung-oppa, is everything alright?" She asked with a raised brow.

"Y-yeah. Of course, there's nothing wrong."