Chapter 29 The Wedding

Start from the beginning

" Come on.. It's your wedding day.. You need to experience every single moment of it. I have no idea what James saw in you?? " she said, grabbing my hand, forcing me to Leave bed.

I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and put on some facial masks to prepare my face for the makeup.

Everything took longer than usual, not only because I was nervous, but also because it was the last time I'll ever do this in my family house, I was saying goodbye to everything, my bed, my blankets, my room, my bathroom mirror, my brushes.. Ah I was getting very emotional.

The wedding planner already had everything organised, there were flowers and balloons all over the place, they even moved some of the furniture to give a bigger space for the guests.

They had a Table full of different Types of the most delicious and attractive foods I've ever seen.

" Can I have some???" I said to Shahd with puppy dog eyes

" Yeah sure, Go ahead, but kiss your wedding dress.. Goodbye" She said.

" Buzz killer" I said complaining.

I heard a truck arriving at the gates.

" What was that??" I asked, going to look from the window.

" You are not allowed to look out of the window " Shahd said, standing in my way.

" Why??" I asked.

" Because if you will, James will kill me!!!" Shahd said.

" Okaay" I said confused.

The makeup artist arrived, and some of James' own assistants with the wedding dress we picked Three days ago, the shoes and the accessories.

After- literally- putting me inside the dress, we started putting on the makeup.

I thought the makeup would take an hour or two, but we were done in 30 minute.

" Oh God, I've never seen myself that beautiful before " I said.
complimenting the makeup artist work.

" Oh, don't say that girl, you are very beautiful with or without makeup" she said.