Chapter 31 Suicide Note

Jannah pov

" Oh My God" I said, as my legs couldn't carry me anymore, so I threw myself on a chair next to Matt.

I was just lost, I had a million questions in my head, I didn't know how?? Or when?? Or why?? What happened?? Did it have anything with what James knows??

" She killed herself!! Why?? Was she depressed?? " I said.

" I can't understand!! Mrs Wayne loved life and chiriched her health!! This is insane!! Poor Mr Wayne " Matt said.

" James!!! How are we supposed to tell him the news when he wakes up?? He had been shot a few hours ago and now this " I said.

" I don't know!! I just don't know!! This has been the most insane time of my life working for the Waynes!! " Matt said.

" Do you think that Falcone has anything to do with her death too??? " I asked.

" He has a hand in every bad thing that happens to The Waynes " Matt said.

A nurse approached me.

" The patient in room 21 is awake, he is asking for you " she said.

" Okay, I'll.... I'll be right there " I said.

" You are not telling him, are you???" Matt said.

" Of course not, he can't handle the grief yet " I said reassuring Matt.

" And I'll go check on the police Investigations on her death, I'll make sure nobody calls him from the enterprises, he shouldn't know at least for 48 hours " Matt said leaving.

When I arrived at the room, James was starring at the ceiling with a lost expression on his face.

I was terrified that my face would give away the news about his mother, so I had to put on a fake happy face.
I carried a chair and put it next to his bed to sit on.

" Welcome back, how many times do you have to do this to me??" I said trying to cheer his mood up.

" Until I know for sure how much you love me??? " he said smiling.

" Well, I love you to the point that I would happily take a bullet for you Mr Wayne " I said.

" And I love you to the point that I would happily take a bomb for you Dr Mohamed " he joked back.

" Seriously James, I can't do this anymore, can't we just leave the whole world behind, your world seems to be a very dangerous place to live in... I mean... I love you and I'm ready to live with you anywhere, but I just want to make sure that you would be safe, I genuinly can't do this anymore " I said.

" I'm sorry Jannah, but this is my life, that's how money is made, people look at our lives and think that we won them at the lottery but this life is hard and tough and frustrating, I have to do this for my family, for my name, for my future with you, for our children, In Shaa Allah " James said.

" I understand James, but I have lost so many people I love, I just don't want to lose you too " I said.

" I understand, Come here " He said inviting me to jump on the bed and sleep next to him.

" Are you crazy?? We are in the hospital!! A doctor or a nurse can walk in any moment!! " I said.

" And you are my wife now, Come here " he said winking.

" Nope" I said.

" I said Come here.." he said, trying to get up off the bed.

" No, no, no, don't move, okay, okay I'm coming " I said getting on the bed next to him.