Chapter Eight

Bloom:

Chapter Eight

"Delicious, right?" I smiled, tasting what I had just done.

"Mhmm, I loved it." Kookie muttered in frankly savory salty bacon. "How did you make it?"

"With my hands." I simply said, raising my arms to him.

"Seriously, how you made it." He asked in earnest.

"Look ..." I sat down, put a leg over a leg, and completed. "It's a simple thing. Put the oil on a spoon then..."

Jungkook interrupted me impatiently.
"Let me from all of that, and tell me what is the flavor that you put in the food?"

"You idiot, with the mind of an almond, the salt meat taste salty, I have used this point, with a little..."

I did not finish my interesting conversation as Liza entered the room immediately, hugging me a real brotherly hug for the first time, and she muttered with great joy.

"I don't believe what you did, Lisa. I'm very grateful to you."

"I did what? I do not understand!!!"

"Namjoon...I mean, after you told him yesterday, we are fine now - together, I did not understand what was going on at the beginning, but things became clear to me after that and I learned that you were the one who met him yesterday and you told him my feelings about him very easily."

"Ah...no thanks between siblings Liza, I did what I had to do." I spoke and separated my hug with Liza, taking a step back a little, while I smiled in disappointment. "Congratulations to you..Haha you has got Namjoon, and Taehyung at the same time."

"Can any of you explain to me?" Jungkook muttered from nowhere, and he blinked several times without understanding.

"Shut up you now." Liza screamed and completed immediately. "It was only a kiss, I lied...I did not have sex with him Li..."

"Please." I raised my hand as a sign to shut up, and completed. "I am not begging for your explanation right now, I don't want to listen."

"But you have to listen... because nothing happened between us, it was just kiss, and he started it..."

"I said shut up. I do not want to hate you more than I did, I do not want to imagine those kisses that took place between you even, you know why? " I shouted to her.

"Cause that hurt so much. The biggest pain is when I get the pain from my sister-from you, from someone who knew how much I was in love with him. And then stole him with a cold heart."

"I didn't stole him. He didn't love me you fool, I am for him you, he is even so close to me for a reason." Liza cried out, her eyes filled with tears.

I looked at her, and narrowed my eyes not understanding and asked.

"I do not understand...he approached you for any reason?"
"لقَـدَ فهمت كـلُ شَـيْء الآن.." تمتم غُـوستاف فجـأة لترامقه مـلينا بنظرات حارقة فيصمتَ. وتتحدث إلـينا.
"He is looking for a girl who has a tattoo on her back, a scar on her left shoulder, a barefoots, and bloom's her perfume name. He's looking for you, can you explain to me now?"

"I understood everything now..." Jungkook muttered suddenly, staring at Liza with incendiary glances.

"I was meeting him, but in a way that prevented him from seeing my face, so he was looking for me. But where did you learn all this from?"

"Namjoon." Liza replied quickly watching the features of my face.

"Even though...I can not tell him that it's me." I said with sadness, while lighting a cigarette.