Chapter Four

Bloom:

Chapter Four

I was waiting for him as I smoked in silence. He is certainly late, and I'm tired of waiting, in addition to this it's almost ten and I'm still out!

I threw my cigarette into the ground, carried my bag and went up to leave the place...

"Hey, wait for me." The sound of his familiar voice to my ears came before I get in the car, I turned to him rising one of my eyebrows.

Something after seeing him remind me of that day, and break into his workshop... It was really fun what happened between us, and I definitely swore that I will do it again...

"I apologize for coming late." He apologized while looking in my eyes smiling, and then continued. "Let's sit..."

"So, you asked my here, what's the matter?" I asked him after a period of silence between us with a little tension that I don't know what caused it, as I began to mess with the edges of my coat, and felt my wigs, which I didn't get used to.

"About..." He started talking in a bit of confusion, and completed in one go.

"To be honest, I just wanted to see you."

"For what reason?" I asked again, narrowing my eyes at him with concentration, wanting to translate his features.

"You remind me of someone." He answered me as he raised his eyes in direct contact with mine.

I was curious about that person, keeping my eyes in direct contact against his eyes.

He suddenly come close to me, his hot breath was beating my neck. I don't understand, I hardened on my place, and look at him not understanding what he's trying to do?

My temperature has increased with the height of my heartbeat because of his closeness to me in this way, with the contact of his nose against the skin of her neck. He was smelling me!

"Your smell..."

He lifted his head from my neck finally, looking at my eyes in a bit of questioning.

"It's familiar to me... What is your perfume name?"

"Bloom!!"

I responsed after a period of time, with a bit of nervousness, as I watched his puzzled eyes.

"I don't understand?" I muttered in the dispersion I was suffering.

"And I don't understand?" He told me honestly, examining my face.

» » » » »

I was lying with on my bed with a distracted mind, and what happened between me and Tea was still worrying me.

I returned to the house at eleven, everyone were having a deep sleep, and of course tomorrow I would have a long conversation with my mother because of returning late.

And I couldn't control that thing inside me any more, it was eating me alive. So without feeling my own...I has come out of my window to escape.

I needed to meet him again, as Lisa this time.

. . . T a e h y u n g . . .

"Beer?"

My nearly drunk voice echoed around the room, extending my arm that is holding the beer glass to asking him if he wanted to.

"No, we have to go home, and I want to drive the car and I'm sober"

My friend told me while he had been extinguishing the smoke of his cigarette that hugged his lips.

"Okay...then I'll drink for you." I muttered, staggering right and left starting to loss my balance.

"So...you will not tell me what's wrong with you? I thought you move from this level." Yoongi asked, while he gaze at me.

"Me? What's wrong with me...?! Wait which level do you mean, is this my room! I do not think so." I responded slow from my drunkenness, as I looked around me in confusion.

"Hey, claim down, you're not in your room. We're at your workshop. If you want to go back to your room, tell me?"

"No, I don't want to. I'll sleep here tonight. There's some paints I didn't finish yet."

"And you are in this bad condition, Tae?" Yoongi mocked with something of disapproval.

"What's wrong with my condition?! I think I'm in good condition, and I have a great mood, so shut up, Yoongi, go to your home, please."

I grunted in his face, and the annoyance features took a place in my face.

"Good night, Tae." My friend amputated me and left immediately after that, leaving me alone as I wished.

I was laid in the imagination of my friend for some time, before I threw my body on the big couch in tiredness, after I closed the lights.

I was not in a good position to work. It was just a word I said it...I was tired and sad.

A lazy, drunk smile grew on my lips, as I swung over the couch looking at her body where she stood up.

"You are here?" I whispered.

. . . L i s a . . .

"What do you want to steal this time?" He said mocking me.

I did not answer him, and I took a step closer to him, the place was dark. There is little moonlight that has leaked to the place, and you can see but not clearly.

"I have come back to give you your painting back...and I have completed it for you." I told him in a whispering voice, taking a seat on the opposite end of the sofa, and put it aside.

"Who are you?" Tae asked with a heavy tongue.

"Lisa." I told him as my eyes scanned every inch of his body.

"What do you want?" He came back asking as he tried to see my face, and now darkness was dark, and I think alcohol  magic was going on. So he could not even if he won't remember it later.

"Nothing." I said, silence came after this short conversation between us.

"Bloom." He suddenly spoke, breaking the suspicious silence between us, and continued. "It is the name of your perfume."

I immediately learned the reason for his reaction at the time. He did not come close to me and asked about my perfume for no reason.

And now it happened suddenly he pulled me to his chest, and as always I froze under his arms for the second time.

"I'm not okay, Lisa," he said, suddenly speaking, in a tone he has betrayed, while he put my hand over his heart.

I don't know how he talk to me in this way and tell me about his feelings, even though he does not know me!

But I expected it to be the best way to express yourself, your feeling, through someone who does not know you or you know him, who can hear you endlessly without knowing and understanding anything.

And I unconsciously hugged his exhausted body against my arms, maybe it will relieve him.

Out bodies were joined together like a one body, the warmth of our bodies merged together, as his hot breath was beating the skin of my neck. And mine the opposite.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I whispered, and my fingers began to close into the tufts of his hair.

I was certainly not the one who is controlling myself, but only my instincts, and the little feelings buried inside me to him.

"No, just let us like that for as long as possible...can you?" He asked me as his lips moved against my neck as a result.

"Okay..."

I told him in a whisper, to be silent between us after that, and our harmonious breath voices playing a soft symphony in our ears.