||• Not this way •||

*Alicen's POV* 

I laid down on the bed as I thought about last night I couldn't help but smile. "Hey Ali wassup" August asked as he opened the door while knocking "I'm good and you?" , "I'm great look Tyga is down stairs he wanna talk to you" I got up trying not to show pain "okay" I said then walked down I smiled running over to him then hugged him "hey baby wassup" I kissed him but it looked like he didn't want anything to do with me, I saw him look over at August "uhm" he cleared his throat with an unreadable expression but it looked like sad "look we done" he said then walked out. I shook my head and walked after him.

"This is not what you want please" I ran and caught up to him pulling his arm he turned away "WE DONE ALICEN WHAT MORE DO WANT ME TO SAY!!" He yelled at me causing me to flinch "WHY YOU LEAVING!" I yelled back "I just wanted to smash okay and just because you one of those I had to show love just to get you and I must say it was FUCKING EASY" He yelled as my tears rolled down "you changed you weren't like this, this morning" I said he turned around and walked on "STOP PLEASE TYGA" I yelled through my tears holding onto his shirt "STOP ALICE" He yelled making me stop "you making a fool of ya self" he got in his car rode off. 

I dropped down to my knees "no no no no" I cried my eyes out "please come back!" I yelled silently hugging myself "you okay what's wrong" August ran out "OH LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU HEARD WHAT HAPPENED!!" I yelled then pushed passed him and Chris "Alice.." Chris tried to stop me "LEAVE ME!" I said running straight to my room. 

*Tyga's POV* 

"You know what you did was a good thing right" I heard August say as he set down and Chris set opposite us "yeah because work gotta come first right" I said sarcastically taking a big gulp from a bottle of henny "you ain't gotta drink away your sorrows you know" Chris said "I ain't got sorrows I'm straight ya'll gotta worry about Alicen" I said August sighed "I've never heard her swear at me as loud as she did tonight" he said "but she's okay she with my mom they watching the note book and all that girly shit" he continued "man when does this job start thats all I'm worried about now" I said and we stood up. 

*ONE WEEK LATER* 

I walked into the class with shades on, shit I couldn't deal with the fact that I had to see her everyday I'm happy she seems happy. I walked up to my seat in chemistry talk about awkward. "Morning class let's begin" the teacher said and we set there next to each other honestly I didn't blame her for being angry at me but it was for the best. 

"Hi" I said and she nodded at me and put her focus back on the teacher "you can't ignore me forever Ali" she looked at me and smiled then looked back into her book with a straight face "okay I tried and I've been trying to be friends with you aight" I looked at her and her eyes were glued to the book "oookay" I said then went back to doing my work.

*At lunch*

I set with everyone at our lunch table and what I saw got me really angry. "Well she moved on fast" August said scratching his head I nodded looking down at my plate "well she's happy now and I'm not distracted" I said with no emotion "okay this nigger gone be at the trap he fell into our trap we set so the move is in motion but B said we should be prepared for him to come with back up "  Chris said "look we gon' have our guys around the trap with snipers so any funny business we will get informed so we are three steps ahead" I said and they nodded. 

Just then Alicen set down at the table talking to Chris' sister "so I see someone is into you" Mia said smiling I saw Alicen roll her eyes smiling "well Joey is uhm okay I guess" she said biting on her carrot smiling, my jaw tightened really niggers already hitting her "news travels fast" I mumbled to myself "yeah his okay got you smiling and shit I don't know if you slow or what but his feeling you" Mia said smiling at Ali "whatever" she looked up at us "so why you guys so distant?" She asked looking at Aug "we busy with something so we gotta stay focused right" he looked at us "yeah" me and Chris said in unison. "I'll be back" I said walking standing up and walking to the vending machine "yo Tyga right?" I turned and saw Joey "yeah wassup" I asked "it ain't gonna be weird for you if I dated Alicen?" He asked I wanted to rip his head off his body but I had to put my emotions aside for her happiness "nah man just treat her right" I said then walked away "okay man" he said I turned back and saw him walking towards Ali. 

I set on the school's roof, taking a pull of the blunt, it was math but I decided not to go, I couldn't see her. Right then and there I decided I am going to stay home till I feel like I can get the energy to come back. 

I hopped off the last step "so this is where you were?" I turned to see Chris "I needed to clear my mind" I said walking passed him "you loved her didn't you" what he said stopped me in my tracks I turned around with a deep sigh "yeah man I did but now I can't okay" I said then walked over to my car "so you going home? You gonna let her get into your head, you just gonna get distracted anyway and fuck up the only time we can kill this nigger" he said I turned around "you know what bro you right but it hurts to see her and she doesn't even see me she act like I don't even exist bro" I said then set down on the bench nearby "if you beat yourself up about this its gonna eat you alive so if you wanna get over her forget her and do something the old Tyga would do I know thats not a good thing but we need this to work tonight otherwise its our asses" Chris set down next to me holding his hand out for me to dap him up and I took it we both smiled "aight man you got me back let me get me some first coz damn I'm dry" I said not caring I gotta be there for my team and thats it.

Chris and I walked through the school halls laughing and hollaring at girls "you seemed better Chris gave yo dick back" August said and we laughed "yeah man I'm here for the team" we did our handshake and entered the gym. As always Alicen was there with Mia and they stood in front of Joey I could see her looking at me and all of a sudden she was all over him "she's tryna get back at me" I said and My boys nodded "yip" I shacked my head laughing "Tyga" I turned and saw a fine ass shawty in her cheer clothes I smiled 'welcome back ol' T' I thought as I walked up to her "wassup girl" I said she smiled "I see you single and I'm ready to mingle" she flirted with me I grinned "so why don't you show a nigger how you feel" I said and she smirked pulling on my shirt and I smiled at August and Chris. They stood there air humping making me laugh.

Alicen wasn't gonna make my life stop because she ain't gonna talk to me 

**********************

Vote and comment❤❤❤❤