||• Officially •||

*Chris' POV* 

"What do you mean you have feelings for me?" I asked into the phone, "look all we did was pretend we both agreed to friendship" I passed my hand over my face. "You can't come over.." I heard a knock on the door "shit" I cursed under my breath. 

I opened the door "Chris look I'm sorry if I have feelings for you but I can't fight it" Alicen came in with tears running down her face I took a deep sigh "but you with Ty and thats my boy I can't do this to him" I said as she walked over to me and smashed her lips onto mine and I picked her up and place her on the couch..... "Please go slow" she said into my ear I nodded and entered "sssss Chris" 

"Chris wake up!" I opened my eyes "wake up mahn we gotta go" Tyga stood there "damn I know maths is bored but really you never sleep in this class" I looked up, "maaan I ain't get enough sleep aight" I said playfully pushing him he laughed "Haayy boys can we go to the next class" Alicen said then she took Tygas hand and walked away, I shook the dream I just had out of my head "what's with you?" August asked patting my shoulder "promise me this shit stays between us?" I asked he looked at me and saw how serious I was then nodded. 

I took a deep sigh "I had a sex dream about Alicen" I said "woah why bro" I shrugged "it just happened and I don't understand I mean I don't look at her in that way and I never will I think its because.." I passed my hand through my hair "because??" Aug asked gesturing for me to continue "we were so close to doing it before she and Ty started dating" he looked at me "and when was that?" He asked "the day he asked if we were dating". He smiled " you like my sister?" I shook my head "nah I don't to be honest I lust her" I said honestly, he nodded "I get it but hay you gave her to Ty" , "Ty was hers to begin with I just fake dated her so that people can stop treating her bad" I said he nodded "I understand" 

*Alicen's POV* 

"So tonight its going to happen" I said into the phone I heard Jimmy screaming on the other side "how long are you two dating and does he know" he asked "six months and no but when we get heated he'll asked if I'm ready and I'll say yes" I smiled "aaawwww my baby is growing up" we laughed as he cooed "his here bye" , "bye girl go get some and tell me all about it" he said I chuckled "bye Jimboo", " Bye Aliboo" I dropped the phone.

"So what movie we gonna watch now?" He asked, we always had movie nights on Fridays if we don't go out and we were at his house and no one was home tonight and it was perfect and I was ready. "Put down the remote" I said as I got on top of him straddling him he held onto my hips "ohh this the movie you wanna watch" he said with a naughty grin. I smiled and nodded, I leaned and kissed him.

At this moment he harboured over me kissing my neck, both of us was naked with me so nervous about the whole situation but I was ready "are you really sure?" He asked for the 100th time I nodded  smiling "yes Tyga do it" I said and he smiled as he entered my legs became weak as every inch entered me, we kept eye contact it felt like nothing could be better then this moment. A tear fell from my eyes "should I stop?" He asked slowly grinding his hips against mine "no go on" I said licking my lips off and digging my nails in his back. "Brave heart" he whispered sending chills down my spin I bit harder onto my lip, soon the pain went away and pleasure filled the room. I turned us around with me ontop now and I started to grind on him rocking my hips back and forth and moaning I rolled my head to the back licking my lips off his hands on my hips guiding me. 

*NEXT MORNING* 

I woke up to a phone vibration sound somewhere on the ground, I opened my eyes slowly while the sun burned it. I slowly got out of bed not wanting wake Ty up only to be pulled back in bed around my waist "leave the phone to ring" I smiled and turned to see a smiling face I pecked his lips then he pulled me into his chest. 

"I wish I stayed longer" I said kissing him, "I got business to do babe and your parents think you at Jim's house" he said unlocking the doors , I pouted and he pecked my lips "see you later okay" I nodded. 

*Tyga's POV*

"See you later okay" she nodded and hugged me one last time then left, just then my phone rang. I answered it while I watched her walk in "yeah I'm on my way" I said then dropped the phone.

I arrived at the run down building "really this early in the morning?" I asked as I capped up Aug and Chris they nodded "business is business" Aug said, I nodded but smiled thinking about last night but frown right after. I think I'm falling for her at first I just wanted to smash but I don't know she's just to good for me, I mean I know I told Aug I won't break but, he said it himself she's not made for this life we have. "What's got you smiling like you got some?" Chris asked, "wait did you and my sister?" He asked and I nodded "shiiiiitttt" Chris and August glared at me "was she ready?" He asked I nodded "man I asked her a million times okay you think I'd force her?" I asked Chris shrugged "don't look at me", " just don't let her find out about this that we doing okay she can't" he said and we nodded then walked in.

"Okay boys we got a big job that came in we don't need you boys getting distracted from any bitches or parties okay" we all nodded and I felt it deep down that I had to let go of Alicen and this is going to be hard. "Big T got out and his coming for what he claims is his" he said resting his hands on the table "and what do you need us three to do?" August asked  "well thats easy I need you to kill him" he said with bitterness leaving his tongue we nodded and walked out.

"Looks like you gotta get rid of my sister officially" August said and I shrugged 

************************************

Plot twist who knew what they were?

Please comment guys it would help with continuing with the story.

Please vote and comment ❤❤❤❤