||•Alone•||

||Sunday afternoon||

*Alicen's POV*

"I hate the fact that you leaving jimmy" I said holding onto him "I know honey but I'll visit from time to time"he hugged me back " but I'll be alone no friends you won't be here" I had a small tear running down my face "girl please its like I'll be right next to you, just text me okay" he said whipping away my tear I nodded then we hugged for the last time really long "come on Jim" his mom called out "bye!" I waved them off. 

I watched the car drive off, "come here" August pulled me in a hug and started crying, "I'm not going to see him until summer, why did he have to move Aug!" I asked crying "its going to be fine" he rubbed my back then I stood up straight and nodded "it is I'm going to do the rest of the year without my only friend I can do this" I said then we walked inside the house. "Look if it makes you feel any better you can sit with us" August said I turned around and smiled and nodded walking up the stairs and into my room.

*Monday Morning*

"Come on Alice we gonna be late!" August yelled from the bottom of the stairs, I dragged myself down the stairs. I'm lucky he drives me to school and I don't walk I have to say that but I'm basically not feeling today I'm just tired and not ready to have an entire school day without my best friend, "I don't wanna go" I said as I reach the bottom he looked at me "so you done?" He asked I nodded he picked me up  and walked towards the car "really!! Put me down!!" I yelled he put me down to get in the car "oh so now you can yell and talk loud" he said then got in. 

Our car drive was really quiet so I put on some music, "so why did you decide to look pretty at my party?, trying to impress someone?" He said and I hid my face "what no, Jimmy wanted us to look pretty for the party, I wasn't going to go I wanted to sleepover at Jimmy house" I said, "look Alice I can see you looking at Ty" he said my heart started to beat fast "wh-what n-no its n-not tr-trueee" I said looking down and rubbing my sweaty hands on my black jeans "come on the way you stare at him and when I mention he asked about you, you smile and when you hear his coming over or sleeping over you never sit around us and when he greets you at home you don't even make a sound" he explains "okay I do like him.... A lot... Please don't tell him" I said he smiled while parking into his usual spot "I won't I promise, look I'm not asking you to change or anything but alteast try to talk and not be shy please, my friends think you weird and I don't want anyone to think that" he said I smiled. If only he knew their girlfriends bully me. 

We entered the school I felt very uncomfortable because I'm not walking with Jimmy, just then I got a text from him I smiled 

*Hiiiiiiiiii giiiiirrrrlllll😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😍😍* Jimboo❤

*Hi Jimmy I miss you😭😭😔😔*

I put my phone in pocket and walked towards my locker with my head looking straight at my locker "heeyyyy where you going so fast"it was Chris "hi" I said softly "Chris leave her okay" August said with a small chuckle "can I go to my locker" I said with a small smile he smiled back at me "let me walk you over there okay" I smiled and nodded. 

We arrived at my locker "so Aug tells me that you going to start chilling with us now?" He asked while I took out my books, my heart was beating my hands was shacking, I felt like I could faint at that  moment, you guys need to understand I never had boys like my brothers friends to stand at my locker and make small talk they were basically to cool to talk to me, I nodded "why if I may ask" he asked, "because my best friend moved to another State" I said in a tone higher then my normal one so he could hear me and not say huh the entire time. He nodded "you know even if you try to talk louder you still sound soft and nervous" he said then moved close to my face inches away making my heart stop "do I make you nervous?" He asked. 

We held eye contact a little and I shook my head slowly and said "no" then I closed my locker and walked to my first class not looking back. As I entered the class that was still empty, I took my seat and put my head in my hands and took deep breaths to calm down "okay" I said to myself and took out my book and started to read. 

By this time the class was full it was Chemistry my favorite sub. The teacher introduced a new topic called mitoses "the cell divid-" she got cut off by Michael talking to his friends "Mr Stevenson can you get up from there" she said and he rolled his eyes and got up walking to the front with his bag "I'm going to have to place you somewhere else you disturb my class to much" she said "sit next to Ms Alsina" she pointed towards me my head shot up and looked at him walking closer and closer to my table I moved up close to the edge and moved the microscope to the middle of the table.

He set down and opened his book "now I'm going to give you this activity and you going to work as pairs" Mrs Thompson said making my heart stop, 'so basically I have to talk to him now' I thought while she handed out papers. I looked into my paper then up towards the teachers desk she was now reading and marking off our assignments. "So what do we do here or are you just going to sit there and say nothing" he asked with a little attitude "well uhm" I cleared my throat "we going to look at these in here then write down what we see, and the others is just random questions on the topic that she gave to us" I said trying so hard not to stutter but I was very soft "oh okay so let's do it then" he said, well at least he heard me. He reached for one of the stages and gave it to me, his fingers brushed lightly passed mine causing goosebumps all over my skin. I swallowed hard "uhm okay let's se-see what uhm st-stage is this" 

*Michaels POV* 

Her stuttering sounded so cute I smiled knowing I caused that, "you good?" I asked while I touched her shoulder lightly she cleared her throat and slid out of my hold with a nod "you sure?" I asked she nodded "yes uhm I'm sure" she gave a small smile "this is pro phase" she said then slid the microscope towards me "look how it looks so you can know" she said then started to write down I smile then looked into the microscope "yip that is" I slid it back to the middle then wrote down.

The bell rang and everyone stood up I saw her take a few breaths then got up "thanks for helping me with this" I said she nodded and walked out "damn your sister is really quiet and yet so cute at it" I said as August came towards me "you got a girl remember, so until you single you not allowed to call her cute" August said then we both laughed "but seriously man she's fragile" Aug said "dude relax I just said she's cute I'm not about to leave Kimmy for her I like Kimberly A lot tho" I said "yeah okay I see" he said then we walked out. 

I don't know why but I feel like I'm lying when I said I wouldn't date Alicen. Sitting next to her today stealing looks from her I noticed that she was so beautiful and her smile is to die for I couldn't stop starring really, but I can't date her she's not someone well known. No one even knows her name really they know her as 'August's sister or that weird girl' which is really wrong because she isn't weird. But hey I'm with Kim and Alicen and I will only be classmates.  

*Lunch time* 

I saw Alicen walk with August towards our table "hi guys" she waved softly I smiled at her. It was just us guys at the table she set down next to Aug across from me "so you gon' come to our game tonight?" Chris asked Alicen "may I ?" She asked Aug he nodded and I smiled for some reason I felt glad she was coming. She nodded "yes I'll come" said then looked down and bit a price of her carrot. 

We all spoke about the game that was tonight but Alicen, she was texting away "who you texting" I asked taking myself away from the current conversation going on "Jimmy my best friend " she said then smiled at this angle I saw her dimples wow I was in awe she was just beautiful and she didn't wear that much on to show it. She wore a black skinny jean with a large hoodie and her hair was down like always and some black chuck tailors. "Why isn't he here then?" I asked she loomed up at me "he moved to a different state" she said with a little frown "don't worry you sitting with us now okay" I said touching her hand just then Kim came walking towards me I pulled my hand away from Alicen's "babe can we talk somewhere?" She asked with a naughty smile I smiled "okay" I got up and left. As much as I wanted to to leave with Kim, I wanted to stay and talk to Alicen, she always quiet so hearing her talking now makes me wanna hear why she was quiet, why she didn't make a lot of friends and many more information from herself that I didn't  know, I mostly just wanted to know her, for who she was not for what I saw in her at first. 

Do I still see her like my Bros sister or do I see her different? Do I still feel attracted to Kim?

Like, comment and enjoy ❤❤❤❤🌈🌈🌈🌈