||•Thoughts of you•||

*Tyga's POV* 

She went in leaving me on the steps 'why she like to do this' I thought as I set on the steps taking out a blunt. I can't stop thinking about her what the hell man, ever since I saw her at the game she's been on my mind ever since. I took a long pull on my blunt and my phone rang. I  looked at the screen I rolled my eyes and put my phone off and stood up putting it in my pocket. Man I can't even leave right now I needed to see her again so I walked up to the door and took a deep breath. 

She opened "Mi- I mean Tyga what you doin' here?" She asked and I just grabbed her face and kissed her she pulled away and looked at me surprised "uh- uhm come in rather if you wanna stay" she opened the door wider for me to entre I smiled "where your mama at girl?" I asked "she's out with my dad for a weekend" she said. 

"Are you and Chris really dating?" I asked and she tensed up "you can sit on the couch and make yourself at home I'll be back" she said ignoring my question and she ran up, I raised my eyebrow shacking my head and went to the living room I set down pulling out my blunt and a lighter, I saw her come back in a large T-shirt "mind if I smoke?" I asked looking at her thighs, damn this girl! How can she do this to me, I swear I'm not gonna chill. 

She set down next to me "only if I smoke with you" she said and I nodded smiling "are you drunk?" I asked "little bit" she said and I could see "should I oder something to eat?" She asked I nodded taking two long pulls and giving it to her. "Mmmm someone is a pro at smoking" I said she blew out the smoke "not really I kinda catch on watching you guys smoke" she said then handing me the blunt and reached for her phone I looked at her now revealed black lace panty showing. "Damn" I muttered under my breath she looked at me "what did you say?" She was busy on her phone then looked up at me tucking the strand of wavy hair behind her ear showing of a pretty smile, "uh what we eating?" I quickly asked "pizza is okay right?" She asked I nodded "yeah yeah uhm imma go to the bathroom real quick" I said standing up "okay I'll pick a movie" she said and I nodded. 

"Shit c'mon man control yo damn self " I said looking in the mirror then rinsed my face off and went out I came back and saw her going through the movies on Netflix. 

I set up next to her "so you didn't answer me on the whole Chris thing?" I asked turned my body to her basically in her personal space "whatcha wanna know?" She asked turning to me "you dating him?" I asked raising my eyebrow  "yeah I mean we made it official today I'm sure" she said I looked at her "didn't you say your girl was blowing up your phone" I just remembered I waved it off "she could wait I'm with you now" I said and my phone rang again ' I thought I put it off' I thought then answered and the doorbell rang.

"Hey wassup" I said 

"Baby come over I need you" she  whined 

"I'm kinda busy tonight babe I'll come tomorrow maybe later you never know" I said rolling my eyes and Alicen came back with two plates and the pizza she set down and took to  pieces out. 

"Okay babe see you" she said 

"Goodnight babe sleep well" I said and hung up 

"So what lie did you tell her?" Alicen's question caught me off guard "I told her I'll see her tomorrow" I said and Alicen handed me a plate and started the movie. We started of just sitting there and then I decided if I'm not going to Kim I'd make it worth the while staying here. I pulled Alicen into my chest at first she was tense then she laid on my chest calm. 

The movie finished and she set up "want something to drink or eat?" She asked "you" I said licking my lips looking at her body "uh-uhm" she said I pulled her onto my lap and she set there with her eyes low, she's high I could tell, "you come here dressed all sexy and shii" I said holding her waist. My hands traveled up her back bringing her head close to mine and kissed her. To my surprise she pulled close to her and deepened the kiss.

I gripped onto her thigh and she moaned into my mouth, I slid my tongue into her mouth I picked her up and her legs wrapped around my torso I laid her down on the couch not breaking the kiss. I slid my  fingers into her panties. As soon as I started to play with her, her back arched, I kissed her neck and thats when she pushed me up and I set up in front of her "wassup" I asked out of breath looking at her " I can't" she said looking down " what Chris don't know won't hurt him" I said leaning in and kissed her neck "no its not that" she said.

I backed away looking at her confused "whats it than" I asked "Tyga I never did this before" she said I looked at her with a little shock "wait as in you're a virgin?" I asked she nodded looking down "o-oh damn" I said honestly I didn't know what to say "thats all you gonna say" she asked looking at me "what do you want me to say ma" I asked looking at her confused "you know what-nothing you can go out now we're done here" she said standing up and walking to the door "wassup now I mean I wasn't gonna force you or say some fucked up shit, its okay that you're a virgin its just I never had a virgin in my life" I said trying to defend myself "technically I'm not yours so you don't have me okay just leave before things get awkward" she said opening the door "Alicen you're making it-" , "just go" she threw my jacket at me. "Alicen-" she pushed me out the door and banged it. 

What the fuck was that , and why did that turn me on. 'Stupid nigger' I thought as I threw the door closed "what the fuck man!" I hit the steering wheel then drove off. She has an effect on me. 

*Alicen's POV* 

"Chris can you come over?" I asked "yeah I'm on my way wassup" he asked, "I think I went to far with Michael" I heard him sigh "did he take your vi-" he was about to ask but I cut him off "no! Well he almost did and he looked freaked out when I told him so I kicked him out" I said "the nigger was with you at home, so you cheating on me now" he faked cried making me laugh "you always know how to lighten the mood I swear" I said "imma see you in a few tho" he said "okay" I hung up. I don't know but what happened tonight was a lot I mean I don't even think I was ready to loose it to him I didn't wanna be clingy on a guy that has a girl that would be messed up, I'm sure thats all he wants, I'm so stupid to let him think he could get it. 

I kinda wanted Chris to come over and chill with me I just wanted to forget the whole thing happened. I would rather listen to Chris' hoeish stories for the rest of the night. 

************†******

Was she wrong to chase Tyga away? 

Is Tyga gonna gaining feelings for Alicen?

Is Alicen gaining feelings for Chris as well? 

Vote and comment if you wanna find out 

Follow me on Instagram @blackdiamond_b