||•Game Night•||

*Alicen's POV*

I saw Michael leave from the table and I followed him with my eyes until he disappeared "his gonna do some nasty things now" August whispered in my ears "ewww" I whisper yelled at him "when are you going to tell him you like him?" He asked I shrugged and took a carrot from my plate "maybe never" I said looking down, "he'll never want someone like me" I added, August frowned "thats not true okay you beautiful and if he won't want you fuck him okay" he said waving Michael off making me giggle softly "okay Aug" we smiled and he held me. 

"Ew baby why are you sitting with creep?" Kimberly said sitting on his lap, "watch your mouth Kim" August said death starring her "what she's ugly and she can't sit here she doesn't even dress normal she's not even well know I mean look at her she can't sit here" she said pointing me, my eyes started to burn and a lump formed in my throat I tried to swallow it but it got bigger and bigger "you Kim thats not cool" Chris said. I stood up and ran out of the cafeteria, outside with tears running down my face "see what you did now" I heard Chris say.

I set on the bleachers that was deserted with my arms wrapped around my legs "Alicen?" I heard I kept my head down not wanting to show I'm crying, "Kim is just stupid for doing that to you" I heard Chris say "come on don't cry" I felt his warm arms wrap around me it made me feel so tiny. My head shot up "I'm okay" I said softly he looked at me, I pushed him a bit back because he was in my personal space "she shouldn't have said that you cool" he said rubbing my back I laid my head on my knees with the back of my head facing him "its not the first time, I'm used to this" I turned and looked back at him he looked at me with a soft face "why does she do this to you?" He asked looking confused, "because I'm not like her, well known with a star basketball player for a boyfriend" I said he chuckled "you don't need to be like her, you beautiful okay" he said moving the hair out of my face "really" I smiled "yeah, say what why don't we act like we dating and if you comfortable with changing your clothes I'll ask my sister to hook you up" he asked shrugging I looked at him in disbelief "what?" I asked confused "act like we dating why?" I asked "so she can stop picking on you and so that you can get Tygas attention" he said, "how did y-you know I l-liked Mich-eal" I stuttered rubbing my hands against my jeans "its obvious the way you look at him and in class this morning you tensed up when he set next to you" he said I put my head in my hands "his never gonna like me I'm not like Kim" I said shaking my head "well so what do you say act like we dating and my sister can hook you up then show up at the game supporting yo baby boy" he said pointing himself all cocky I smiled and nodded "okay" he took my hand "so when do you wanna make it official?" He asked me I tripped on flat surface, his question caught me off guard "I don't  know, I don't know how will this work" I said regaining my balance, he didn't notice I smiled at myself for that. "Yeah you got a point let's meet up after school and we can discuss it and I'll take you to my sister okay" he said smiling at me I smiled back "Chris" I called he turned around "thanks" he smiled "thats what friends are for right" he smiled then disappeared into the crowd. I smiled and walked to my locker and to my next class. 

I walked through the halls and to my locker "long day huh?" I heard Chris say appearing from where ever he came from it made me jump a bit "yes, so where do we start?" I asked closing my locker and walked next to him "well" he puts his arm around my shoulder "with this first then I'm gonna take you to my sister" he said we stopped in front of the rest of his friends they all looked at us "uhm and what's happening here?" August asked "I'm going to drive with Chris" I said, "wait wait wait, what the hell is this when did this  happen" he looked at us weird and the rest of his friend did to "I'm with her now so yeah" Chris said "August please don't make a scene I'm not small anymore" I said then August smiled "I know this is just a act" he said soft enough for us to hear we nodded he smiled "Chris I'll break your legs if you cause any typa harm towards Alice" Aug said winking and with that we walked off.