Eɾσʂ 127

"How is she?" I immediately asked Mystic when she went out of her room

"She's trying to look okay, but I know she isn't." Isang malalim na buntong hininga ang pinakawalan nito.

Saglit ko siyang tinitigan at ng magkatinginan kami pero mabilis din nitong iniwas ang mata niya.

"I know we need her, pero hindi pa ba sapat ang paghihirap niya?"

"She's already suffering now." Mapait akong napangiti bago muling nagsalita. "Mawawalan ng bisa ang pagsasakripisyo niya, pero pasasalamatan niya din ako sa huli." I said, referring to the guy who chose to end his life for this game to end.

"I'll convince her to come with us, now that her memories were back there's no reason for her to stay here."

Afterall, her heart is not here anymore.

This is the only thing I can do for her after what I did.

I love her. I've always loved her ever since. But I also know that before me, she already have him.

Right from the start, I was only a extra in their story.

I was only her knight, he was her prince.

In the end, it was always the prince who's meant for the princess. The knight only serves as her savior.

I'm fine with that, as soon as she'll be happy.

I won't say that Kairo isn't deserving. He have done things for her more than anyone can imagine . Compare to me, he sacrifice more for her. I can say that we both have our own way to show her our love.

He's a bit possessive because he knows it's his possession. He's always ready to sacrifice for her even if it means that everyone will hate him even if Levi will hate him, anything for her sake. That's something I can't imagine I will do. He's someone who wouldn't think twice to climb the mountain full of wild animals for her. While I'm.. I don't know if I ever did something that great for her.

They're made for each other. Tanggap ko 'yon.

But some things went wrong, the prince died that's why the princess felt so lonely.

As her knight, I'm willing to do everything to make her smile again.

"What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking to do what's right. I'll tell her what happened so she won't find any reason to stay here. It doesn't matter if she'll be mad at me, after that." Now it's time for me to do something for her.

"You love her that much?" I smiled as I walked near her.

Love isn't enough to describe this feeling.

"More than you could ever imagine."

"I don't know what to say," Natawa ako ng makita ang lungkot sa mata niya.