Level 95

"Ang mundo ay minsan nang binigyan ng tagapangalaga. It was divided into four kingdoms; Dragonia, which was ruled by Draco, the keeper of the element fire. Almihan who's ruled by Phoebe the protector of the element air. Sarpino, who was ruled by the greedy king named Serpentin, protector of the earth. And lastly, Aquanta, your home land, which is the kingdom of Hydrus, the protector of water."

The death of King Hydro, Hydrus' great grand son weakened the kingdom's force and made them shut. It was Serpentin's people who massacre the Aquilan royal family and destroy the kingdom. The kingdom of Aquanta fell and was left in ruins, its citizens scattered into different tribes in the westhern mountains. But little did they know, Hydro has a daughter, she was sent into the human's realm to be free from Serpentin's range and anger. Little did they know that Hydro's daugther conceive a child, a child that is said to be the next protector of water, a child who is said to build the new kingdom of Aquanta and will help the other chosen protector to defeat Serpentin and to unite all the kingdoms of Arcania."

"....That child was sent by her mother back to Arcania, to fulfill her mission, to find her eight guardians who symbolized the eight rays of the sun, the sun who gives life to the sea, to all living things."

"She was a young beautiful girl, people admire her, not just for her beauty but because of her kind heart. She got the heart of the king, the heart for his nation, the heart for the people. Everything was falling perfectly according to the prophecy, she was little by little, fixing the ruined kingdom, until that day happened, she witnessed how people risk their lives for her, for her sake, for she is the chosen one, all of the people from Aquanta must protect her, must treasure her especially her eight guardians whom she treated as her friends against Serpentin's people who were chasing after her and the other chosen protector of the elements.

...To use their blood and bring Serpentin back to life."

".....And that caused her to refuse her mission. That caused her to turn her back from her fate. She run away, not for her sake but for the kingdom's. She run away, but what she did caused havoc in her nation. When she chose to run, the people lost their hopes too. When they proclaim her death, everything dies with her too."

"But now, I'm here to wake her up. I'm here to bring back the memory that you've lost when you chooses to stay in the human world."

"W-Who are you." Wala akong makita kung hindi liwanag, heto nanaman ang boses na palaging gumagambala sa panaginip ko,

"You know who am I," Sabi nito sa boses na tila ba sigurado siya na kilala ko siya.

"You once tried to summon the other form of me, reunite all your guardians, to summon my real form, mi lady. Go back to Arcania, the people needs you and so do I."

"Wake up, before he come back, they were waiting for you.."

Iyon ang huli kong narinig bago ako magising sa isang kulungan. Napatingin wko sa paligid at nagulat mng mapagtantong tila nasa ilalim ako ng dagat.

W-What happened?

The last time I remember, the monster got me.

T-They got me!

Halos maghisterikal ako sa loob ng mapagtanto ang nangyari. Walang tao sa paligid, walang bantay. Ano ang nangyari?

Paano ako makakalabas dito?

"Use your power... As soon as you're in any bodies of water, no one is powerful than you."

Ilang ulit akong napatango sa narinig. I don't want to assume or conclude things, but I can feel that it was Hydrus who's talking to me. I don't know how, but I can feel him inside me.