begin again part 8

Sungyeol was standing in front of their old house .. it's been 5 years since he was he was here.. there's so many memories with myungsoo in this house and they're still fresh in his mind as if they're only yesterday ... he sighed deeply before taking some steps forward .. Once he reached in front of the door bell he raised his hand to ring but it's start sweating and shaking involuntarily.. why was he so afraid to meet his parents... is it because he fucked up before .. because he disappointed them... wasn't Worthing the trust they gave him ... finally he gathered all his strength and rang the bell ... a maid opened the door for him ... he entered the living room waiting for his mom...

In the dorm dongwoo decided that they should go to the amusement park.. sungjong was thrilled.. however hoya decided to stay at the dorm so dongwoo glared at him nodging his elbow... hoya send a questioning look.. dongwoo came close and whispered to his ear : " you are supposed to help me out here.. myungsoo is sleeping in his room so i decided to make the rest of us out .. Once sungyeol arrive they will be both alone.. do you understand now..?!"
Hoya after finally realizing dongwoo's plan:" so you want to corner them together.. but are you sure that this is will work?.. "
Dongwoo : " we will keep trying until it works now help me!.."

After convincing the rest of the members to go out and leave myungsoo sleeping cuz he's tired.. dongwoo was running all over the place in the amusement park exploring all games like a little child and dragging the poor hoya with him .. sungjong was the same running from game to game trying to convince the old hamster grandpa gyu to participate with him and woohyun.. but the leader was afraid of the heights so he decided to stay and eat some ice cream..

Meanwhile sungyeol reached to the dorm.. it's was really quiet... he sat on the sofa in the living room thinking deeply about what his mother told him earlier when he asked about myungsoo's family..
<< " oh dear it's been 5 years already.. why are asking about this so suddenly.. it was hard to overcome the tragedy that happened.. oh my poor dear jina ... after the rape incident myungsoo stayed in the hospital for awhile like a week or two.. the poor kid was traumatized after he regained his consciousness he couldn't go the school again .. so his parents decided to go back living abroad again.. however when jina's husband traveled to organize some papers and stuff.. on the way of coming back an unfortunate accident happened and he passed away.. poor my friend couldn't take the news and had a breakdown.. since then her mental health kept dropping and the medications weren't helping her at at all.. and after a little period.. " sungyeol noticed that his mother can't no longer contain her emotions and start crying.. " oh .. my poor dear jina.. they found her dead one day in her room.. they said she hanged herself.. oh god .. then later we found out that myungsoo ended up in the care of his uncle .. we tried to reach him but we couldn't it seemed that he's out of the country..">>

After listening to his mother story sungyeol found himself crying as well.. myungsoo suffered alot alone he only got him but yeol wasn't there for him.. suddenly sungyeol start to panick .. "wait a second if soo ended under the care of his uncle .. why the CEO couldn't contact him since his guardian now? .. oh please don't tell me that something happened to his uncle as well.. ? " sungyeol said to himself concerned...
Sungyeol sighed and then pulled a letter from his pocket .. his mother gave him .. she said it's very important for him to read...he opened  it and start reading..it was a letter from myungsoo's mom to his mother it was like 18 years ago .. maybe
<< "dear sumni i have great news .. you won't believe it .. i gave a birth to a baby boy  .. you won't believe how much he's cute and tiny ... but sumni dear I'm afraid of something.. doctor said that there's something wrong in his lung.. he said he has a pneumothorax.. he said it's small one but the reason is unknown.. did i do something wrong? Maybe i wasn't careful enough when i was pregnant of him ... anyway i think it's only few years and i will meet you again in South Korea.. i can't wait to see you and little yeollie.. take care honey " >>

After finishing reading the letter sungyeol finally understood the reason why his mother kept insisting that he takes care of the younger boy while they're gone.. because of his sickness .. but he didn't notice anything wrong with the boy's health all those years.. then suddenly the realization hit him ... he actually doesn't know anything about myungsoo .. never been around  him.. doesn't know of he's healthy or not.. doesn't know what he likes and what he doesn't.. all he did is keep pushing the younger away from him...

While he was still sitting there in the couch ..the door of his got opened... sungyeol turned his head surprised .. he thought there's no one here and everyone were out since the dorm was so quiet .. but it seems that Myungsoo is here.. sungyeol stared at the younger male.. it looks like he's still out from the bed.. his hair was like bird nest .. Still half sleepy.. but then sungyeol noticed that myung's face was pale.. like way too pale..
"Myungsoo? are you ok?" Sungyeol asked getting up from his place but myungsoo didn't answer.. he seems unfocused..
"Myungsoo.. are you alright? answer me .. " sungyeol called again .. suddenly when myungsoo was about to fall in the ground.. sungyeol rushed quickly to catch him .. "myungsoo.. myungsoo... what's wrong.. myungsoo.. "

*Author Note*

What do think about the story of myung's parents? did you expect it ? Do think that's it or there's more to discover? and happened to myung?
:O  it seems i can't get rid of the angsty lol