begin again part 2

"Hyung wake up before getting late to school "

Sungyeol groaned in frustration burying his face under the covers more .. he refused to open his eyes.. it's been a whole 8 years yet this kid still depending on him to go school he's no longer a baby why can't he just go by himself.. sungyeol Was obliged to be responsible for him all these years and sungyeol hated responsibility .. he wanted to be free .. going out with his friends whenever he wants ... doing stuff by himself not babysitting another kid..

sungyeol is aware that he's acting immaturely but he doesn't care ... a small hand was shaking him gently distracted him from his thoughts... sungyeol turned his head finally to face the boy called Myungsoo smiling at him innocently flashing his dimple ... sungyeol sighed and finally left his cosy bed to take a shower and prepare himself for school..

On their way both stayed quiet until they reached the school gate .. sungyeol turned to Myungsoo with stern look before stepping out from the car : you know the rules don't come close to me , don't come to seat next to me andu my friends during lunch.. i don't want to see your face untill the school finishes alright?

Myungsoo doesn't really understand why sungyeol treating him like this he didn't do anything wrong he whispered hesitantly : but .. hyung...
Sungyeol cut him harshly: you didn't understand? You're already sticking to me like glow everywhere ... just leave me alone you're no longer 5 years grow up ... sungyeol left the poor myungsoo trembling alone in front the school gate...

Myungsoo Sat in his desk at the class room thinking about sungyeol hyung since they're kids and he's been treating him horribly without any apparent reason all he wanted was to be close to him because he loves him yeah Myungsoo loved sungyeol...
He doesn't know when it happened but he's sure about his feelings.. but sungyeol is rejecting him and reject his existence next to him ... he's must've been a big burden in sungyeol 's life that's why he hated him .. their parents decided to be business partners so they've been traveling alot abroad that's why the younger boy ended up being under the care of sungyeol cuz they trusted him ...

It was during the launch break when sungyeol was sitting with his friends eating and myungsoo was sitting on another table alone watching alone watching him .. he was so charming.. his eyes ... the way he talks... that's it it's either now or never... he knows it's a clumsy and desperate move indeed but it's Worthing the shot ... so he got up walked with hesitant steps towards sungyeol's table
"Sungyeol hyung could you please come for a second"
he said with weak voice his eyes focused on the floor
Sungyeol answered annoyed : didn't you hear me what earlier...
"But hyung .. it's really impor..."
" i said no.. myungsoo.. " sungyeol said growling..
Eveoyone was staring at them curious about what's going on.. including lee joon one of sungyeol's friend who's sitting next to him..
he smirked when he noticed a piece of paper in myngsoo's hands ..
He said in amused tone : "sungyeol sshi let the boy speaks maybe he has something really important like this ?! Let me see what is this paper ? Hmm"
He snath it making myungsoo flinch..
He opened it and start reading : "dear yeollie hyung i know that you dislike me probably even hate me i don't really understand why .. but that's ok
I love you hyung.. i really do and I'm sorry I've never meant to be a burden on you .. " lee joon laughed among the others students who heard him .. and carried out saying: " did you hear that YEOLLIE .. this little kid love you what are going to do about it? Hmm "
Sungyeol slapped the table with his hands and start yelling at myungsoo : what the hell is wrong with you .. such disgusting freak .. stay away from me .. i don't want to see you again..
Tears start flow down in myngsoo's face.. his lips shivering and his body was trembling .. this is bad .. really bad everyone was laughing at him and sungyeol was angry ..
He tried to talk but he couldn't "i.. I'm.. yeol .. it's just .. "
Sungyeol snapped at him again raising his voice more : don't you fucking dare... " and stormed out from the school cafeteria..

During the second break sungyeol was walking in the corridor when he heard alot of noise and screaming.. he headed towards the source .. what he saw shocked him .. myungsoo was on the floor crying and hugging his body.. his uniform and hair were stained with eggs .. and the students were laughing and cursing him like
" whore .. slut... disgusting.. gay .. "
Sungyeol felt so bad .. this was too much he wanted to help the kid but something was holding him back .. myungsoo noticed him he raised
His hand calling for him .. his eyes were seeking for help from him.. to rescue him
however sungyeol's inner evil self wins again he shrugged his shoulders walking away from that scene thinking to himself "whatever it's his own fault "

After the school ended.. sungyeol found myungsoo waiting for him at the gate .. sungyeol huffed in annoyance.. why this kid is so stubborn...
"Are you .. coming back .. home? " myungsoo said with a broken voice
" no go back by yourself " sungyeol answered ignoring him and left him there alone.. once again
Myungsoo hung his head low and start walking home.. suddenly there's a hand tapping his shoulder .. myungsoo turned around to see lee joon.. he flinched backing away.. this kid was bad news indeed.. He handed him a piece of paper.. it was an adress .. a night club address.. myungsoo frowned.. however lee joon proceeded: sungyeol is going to be here tonight if you want to talk to him .. just tell them my name and they will allow you to access ok kitty? .. then lee joon walked away smirking ..
Myungsoo knew he can't trust that dude there's something wrong indeed.. but the clumsy he went there maybe cuz he was thinking there's one last chance with sungyeol.. he entered the gangnam night club and his eyes looking for a certain figure.. he found him sitting on the bar drinking.. he still minor but yeah sungyeol was drinking and going to his friend's father club cuz they were allowed..

"Yeol hyung .." myungsoo start talking but sungyeol snapped at him pushing him harshly on his chest:" why are here ha .. why are you following me.. i hate you .. i will never love a disgusting gay like you just go away... go fucking die somewhere..

This hurt .. it hurt alot.. sungyeol's words were ringing in his ears without stop.. he was at the bathroom crying in front of the sink without caring about anybody.. sungyeol just abandoned him for the third time today .. he was harch and cruel.. suddenly there's manly hands hugging him and touching his chest inappropriately .. myungsoo gasped and slapped away the hands of this predator only to be grapped again harshly by him and was forced to turn to face the boy "why are you upset kitty relax and let's have fun" there wasn't only one boy but others 3 including lee joon.. myungsoo panicked.. fuck this is not good.. he fell in the trap..

Next morning his mother was yelling at him .. sungyeol opened his eyes groaning.. why was his mother yelling and what was she saying? a few seconds later her voice become clear : " we trusted you to care of myungsoo.. why did you left him alone in a night club to be raped.. he's in the hospital right now unconscious.. how I'm going to face my friend jina again.. why did you do that sungyeol ah . . "
Wait what did his mother just said that myungsoo was raped in the club yesterday?!
.. now sungyeol was feeling guilty he shouldn't have left the boy alone there .. sungyeol realised how much selfish he was .. after days since the incident happened he didn't heard anything about soo later he did know that Myungsoo left the country with his parents .. so that day was the last day that lee sungyeol saw kim myungsoo..

*author note*

Huhuhu what a drama it was not planned but hopefully you will like this chapter xD and thank you all for your support ❤