Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven.

When Lucy woke up after taking the pills she was given, she was shocked to find that she was now lying in her own bed in her own room. What the hell? She thought. Was it all just a strange dream?

Reaching up and touching the side of her head where she remembers being hit. She found a massive lump poking out of her head. “Ouch” She hisses from the little bit of pressure she had put on the bump, had made it hurt.

She slowly sat herself up in bed, the room started to spin slightly. Placing her hands over her face and rubbing her eyes with the tips of her fingers the spinning slowly recedes. She carefully slides her body to the edge of her bed her feet just touching the ground before her bedroom door opens and Abby walks in.

Seeing her friend is finally awake Abby rushes to Lucy's side “Oh thank god your awake Lucy! We have all been so worried about you.”

“Um yeah I’m awake,” Lucy mumbles

Abby softly gives Lucy a hug, Pulling away from the embrace she looks in Lucy eyes and asks, “How are you feeling?”

“OK I think, I felt a little bit dizzy when I first sat up but I’m fine now”

“Good, I was so worried when you weren’t waking up, I thought something was seriously wrong”

“How long have I been out of it?”

“It’s Saturday morning Lucy, you were attacked on Thursday”

“Oh” was all Lucy could say, “What did my parents say about what happened to me?”

Abby sat herself on Lucy’s bed, with .Aalook of guilt on her face

“Well the thing is, the kind of don’t know it happened. “

“What how did they not find out from the school?”

“Well you see Hayden and his friends found you, Hayden said his mum is a nurse so we agreed we would take you to her. I wanted you to go to the hospital at first but they convinced me it would be better for you to be seen by Hayden’s mum. You know since you didn’t want to involve the police with the other stuff, if we took you to the hospital then they would have been called”

Lucy was about to ask Abby a question when a thought occurred to her. Holy crap that was Hayden’s mum! Was that Hayden’s house she woke up at?

Abby’s next question stopped all thoughts

“Lucy, do you remember who did this to you?”

There was a soft knock on her door before it opened and tired looking Hayden walks in.

“Sorry I hope I’m not interrupting anything, I just wanted to see how you were.”

“That’s ok we we're just talking about what happened. “ Lucy said smiling at him.

“I’m going to go let everyone down stairs know your awake,” Abby said getting up to leave the room

“Who’s downstairs?” Lucy asked

“Well there’s Linda and Cassy of course then there’s Jack, Lisa, and Neil” Abby answers

“Wont my parents think it’s strange that you guys are all hanging out down there without me?”

Abby frowned at her question “Hun, Your parents left for a business trip yesterday, up until they left they thought you had stayed at my place.”

“Oh yeah I forgot about them leaving” Lucy said softly

Abby patted Lucy’s leg and went to leave the room again but before she could make it to the door everyone from downstairs walk in.