Another Livestream and more Drama

Y/N'S POV:

"Hey guys" Dylan and I said in sync as people started to join the live. I gave them a small wave as the comments started pouring in.

Dyl.an_King: Y/N

Curly_fries_4_lifE: Oh. her... why's she there

Fandoms: DYLAN!! HI! OMG!! NOTICE ME PLEASE!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!1!

ThE.rEaL.five__: hey, how's it going?

Light/Night/Fury: Y/N! you're ok! What happened to your acc?

"Ok, so, better get down to business, someone screen record this then post it so word gets out and people know what's going on, OK?" I asked smiling. There was a flood of 'of course' 'Sure' and other indications of agreement. "So, due to a personal matter, I'm getting off of social media for a while. I think it will help me with something that I've been struggling with. Y'all will get updates through Dylan if you care, don't worry, I'm Ok, I just need to do this. Thank you to all of you who accept and understand, and for those of you who don't like me... well, I don't really know what to say, but yeah, just thought you guys deserve to know" I finished smiling. There was another flood of comments, but this time all encouragement and understanding. I smiled wider.

"And it's not like I won't post pic's of her, cause who doesn't want to see this adorable face" Dylan said poking my cheek then hugging me. I giggled, pecking his cheek.

Dyl.King.editssz: Did you guys see the couple edits of you?

was the only comment I actually got to read in the rush of them.

"There are couple edits of us?" I asked, immediately opening my phone, then I remembered that I didn't have insta.

"I'll show her some when we end the live" Dylan said, resting his chin on my shoulder. We answered questions and joked for about half-an-hour before being called downstairs by Mrs. Kingwell.

"You two have been cooped up in his room all day, go do something" She urged us. I bowed my head in sign of respect to the woman.

"Why don't we go skating? I think the rink just opened for the public" Dylan piped up.

"I've never skated" I admitted embarrassed.

"WHAT?" Dylan nearly yelled "How have we dated this long and you still have never- come on" He dragged me to the door, grabbing some things, throwing me one of his hoodies, then picking up a duffel bag and dragging me out the door with my shoes hardly tied. The rink was not too far from his house, Louis came with us. I had rented skates, and was now standing on the edge before stepping on the ice, Dylan had already jumped on and was skating as if it was the most natural thing for him, but I didn't know how to get on without falling. He made his way back over, holding out a hand for me.

"Come on, it's not that hard" he said, coming to a halt a couple steps from me.

"Coming from the guy who's been doing this for how long?" I countered, but took his hand, steadying myself as I stepped on the ice. My feet slipped, but he held me, not letting me fall, then took my other hand. He started to skate backwards slowly, pulling me with him. I tilted back and forth a bit but he kept me upright, smiling encouragingly the whole time. after a couple minuets I started feeling slightly confident and let go of one of his hands so he could skate forwards and just kind of pull me along. He had taught me how to push off the ice a bit to give me some speed, and we did a couple slow laps. I didn't see Louis anywhere, but it didn't particularly bother me. I slipped a little and nearly fell until Dylan caught me.

"Thanks" I breathed, my heart racing. He grinned at me, the suddenly.

"OMG!!! DYLAN KINGWELL" and I went crashing down. Some blonde, pale girl with an accent I couldn't place, shoved me aside as she wrapped her arms around Dylan's neck.

"err, hi" He said, trying to back off from her a bit, but she clung on.

"When my parents told me we were coming to Vancouver I just knew I'd see you" she squealed. "I'm Rebecca!" (Sorry if thats your name) She squealed even louder. By this time I had pushed myself to my feet. She glanced at me and kind of gave me a disgusted look. "Who are you?"

"I'm Y/N" I responded, slightly irritated. People had started staring, and I didn't like the sudden attention. She hummed slightly before shrugging it off as if I was of no importance. I huffed slightly, but when I saw she would not be dislodging herself from my boyfriend any time soon, I skated away. I trusted Dylan, but I knew where I wasn't wanted.

Dylan's POV:

"Good, she's gone, why was she holding onto you like some desperate, lovesick, teen anyways?" Rebecca asked as Y/N slowly skated away.

"Probably cause she's my girlfriend and if she didn't she'd fall" I replied coldly.

"Hmm" She narrowed her eyes at Y/N's back "Well, can I get a picture?" she asked.

"I'd love to, but I have a girlfriend to attend to" I said, peeling her off me. "It was nice meeting you, bye" I said, skating off quickly after Y/N, hugging her from behind, catching her by surprise. She shrieked slightly, the burst into giggles.

"Hey, you made it out of her grasp without suffocating" She giggled. I chuckled and let go, skated to her side, grabbing her hand. She was catching on quite quickly. Soon Louis caught up with us, and we told him about the fan.

"She was a fan of Dylan but didn't know who you were?" Louis asked with a raised eyebrow. I shrugged.

"Guess she was a long time ago and hasn't looked into his life recently" Y/N said.

"Nah, she seemed to be kind of on top of where I would be, and not the kind to randomly cling to strangers if they weren't 100% sure on who it was" I said "I think she knew just didn't want to accept it or something" I squeezed her hand. "Then, after shoving my girlfriend to the ground, she had the audacity to ask for a picture" I told Louis who just shook his head.

"What did you say?" Y/N asked quietly, looking down.

"That I have a girlfriend to attend to" I replied, kissing the side of her head. I saw her cheeks turn slightly pink and I smirked. We skated around the edge of the rink a bit more. I felt like saying something, expressing how I felt to the full extent, but:

 1) I didn't have the right words, and

2) This wasn't the right place or time

                                                                                            ***

Yay!! Another chapter done. I'm sorry if any one is named Rebecca, I do not mean to offend it was a randomly chosen name and nothing intended, I just needed a name for the character.

~Annie1sfriend