Welcome to Manning Park!!

Y/N's POV:

We arrived at a cabin in Manning Park according to the sign that was shaped like a huge bear. We had unpacked, Dylan and I in one room, Avi and Kitana in the room to our right and Louis with Malina in the room to our left. Dylan went to help Louis unpack practically everything else and I sat down on my bed, there were two queen sized beds in each room, one on each side of the room. I got up joining the girls in Avi and Kitana's room. I sat down on the floor, Avi was laying on her bed with her head on Malina's lap who was sitting on the pillow, braiding Avi's hair... it's a lot less confusing then it sounds... while Kitana was on her bed reading something on her phone. We sat in silence before Kitana spoke up.

       "So Dylan didn't tell you?" She asked, glancing up from her phone, before turning back to it.

        "Kitana, Dylan was planning this as a surprise for her" Malina hissed. Avi muttered something that I couldn't hear.

        "And it's very sweet of him" I said smiling. The others giggled.

         "We're sorry you received so much hate" Malina said turning serious.

         "Well, I guess it was to be expected once Dyl and I announced that we were dating" I shrugged.

         "Yeah, but still" Avi said shaking her head. I just sighed. Avi turned on 'Gingerbread Man' ~ Melanie Martinez and Malina and I joined into her singing.

The song finished and I started humming the tune. Malina had finished a gorgeous braid in Avi's hair.

 Malina had finished a gorgeous braid in Avi's hair

Avi jumped up and twirled around. Malina recorded it with the phone, before waving me over. I sat down letting her do my hair. We talked and laughed, Malina and Avi telling me stories from when they filmed season two and three, as well as they told me about their homes. I shared a bit about Oxford. Malina finished my hair and she took a picture to show me.

 Malina finished my hair and she took a picture to show me

I giggled. We talked for a while more, before we realized Kitana had been silent the entire time.

     "Whatcha doin?" Avi asked her, jumping up and grabbing her phone.