Photo Shoot

Y/N POV: 

I woke up the morning in a familiar room, the memories of last night slowly coming to me. I rolled over coming face-to-face with Dylan. They had woken me up last night, but I had been in such a state that Dylan just had me stay with him. I remembered the hate, the kind people, but mostly the hate. I also remembered what Dylan had said. He was so great, and perfect, people were right, I don't deserve him, never will, but as long as he doesn't break-up with me I'll stay. I closed my eyes, curling up. I guess I just drifted off.

Dylan's POV:

I woke up, feeling heat on my chest. I looked down to see Y/N curled up, sleeping peacefully. I sighed, getting up slowly to not wake her, the hate mail all over my floor. I got dressed and scooped it all up, throwing it into a pile in the corner, I knew what we were going to do with it. I turned when the door opened to reveal my mum she smiled, opening the door wider, Guinness to run in. 

      "We just picked him up this morning... wha-why?" She asked gesturing to Y/N.

      "Er... something came up" I muttered. She just nodded, I turned to look at Guinness.

     "Guinness NO!" I yelled, he was licking Y/N's face. She grumbled, then opened her eyes. She saw Guinness and smiled, petting him and getting up.

     "Hello!" She cooed, her curly hair flowed down carelessly as she pet my dog, who was trying to lick her face.

     "Morning" She said, smiling at mum and I.

     "Good morning" mum smiled back "You guys have the photo shoot today"

     "Yes, thank you" She smiled brightly. She got up and stretched as mum and Guinness left. Her eyes landed on the pile of hate mail in the corner and her smile dimmed a little, but she recovered quickly, coming over to kiss my cheek.

    "Good morning" she said, before going back to her room. I sighed, looking at the pile. Tomorrow was Saturday, our weekend and break, and I had a plan. I snapped out of my thoughts with a shake of my head, and left for breakfast. 

 Y/N's POV:

I left Dylans room and hurried to mine to get dressed. I do love dogs very much, I wish I could have one, but I was going to be here with Dylan's for a couple months which made this just that much better. I got to my room, going through what I had in my bags, unpacking them into the closet, then choosing an outfit.

 I got to my room, going through what I had in my bags, unpacking them into the closet, then choosing an outfit

The scars were faded, so I figured most people wouldn't see them. I checked my phone to see many messages sent.

Unknown: Your pointless and stupid, stay away from Dylan b*tch! You're just using him

Mrs.KingwellReal: Leave Dylan alone, you don't deserve him!!

Kingwell'sWiffeeyy: Kill yourself!! And get away from Dylan!! Useless H*e!