A Day With A Brother

Y/N's POV:

 After going through the new script about ten billion times to my request, Louis was frustrated with me.

    "Again?" I asked sweetly after we got through it for the ten billionth and one time. He grumbled and threw a pillow from the couch at my head. I ducked giggling, dropping my script and grabbing the pillow, jumping up and the onto him, whacking him with the pillow. He grumbled as I fell on him, then he threw me off his back easily. I fell to the floor, giggling as he threw pillow after pillow at me. I scrambled to my feet, grabbing his phone from the coffee table and dodging him running upstairs. I heard him shout and thunder after me. I ran to his room, locking the door behind me. I sat down on his bed and unlocked it. I went threw some of his things, nothing important, then took a couple million selfies just to annoy him. I heard him yelling on the other side of the door. I looked around, putting the phone in the dresser. I knew he'd figure out how to unlock that door soon, he always did. I looked around, then saw the window. I opened it taking the bug net out, i crawled out, threw my sock's into the room, then I landed on the forest floor. It was mossy and soothing. I smiled in triumph, the ran a little deeper into the woods. I soon came across a little treehouse. I knew it was still on the property for sure. My curiosity got the best of me, I climbed up to the treehouse. I sat down on the treehouse floor looking around. I could tell nobody had been here in a while, but there was a bit a furniture and.. a small wooden chest. I crawled towards it, then opened it. The lid opened to reveal pictures, of whom I assumed were Dylans family members with a younger Dylan. I looked through some, and at the very bottom of the pile was a picture of Dylan alone by a river. I smiled at the picture, then folded it up and put it in my pocket. I heard Louis calling my name in the distance, so I put all the other pictures back into the box, then crawled back down. I ran through the woods feeling the solid earth under my feet. Soon I made it back, I came around to the front to find Louis. He sighed in relief when he saw me. We went back in, my cleaning off my feet, then we went back to the living room.

         "Hey, where'd you put my phone?" Asked Louis.

         "Your dresser" I replied. He groaned and got up. He left, I could hear him walking upstairs as he went to fetch his phone. He soon came back with his phone in hand.

         "So...."

          "NO!" He snapped. I ducked giggling. I peeked up to see a smile on his face as he shook his head. I knew he couldn't stay mad at me. I turned on some music and got up.

We were singing and dancing along by half way through the song. I jumped onto the coffee dancing carelessly. The song ended and we burst out laughing. I jumped back down, going to grab my phone to change the song, but Louis was quicker, snatching it and switching the song.

We kind of had a small dance party as we flipped through some other songs. Soon it was lunch, so we turned off the music and went to the kitchen. I wondered what Dylan was doing right now.

Dylans POV:

Malina, Kitana, and Avi had dragged me out of the house this morning to take them 'souvenir shopping', and even though I really didn't want to, they managed to get me to go anyway. Turns out they just wanted to question me about Y/N. They had dragged me through small shop after small shop, by lunch I was done with being dragged through shops, so we went to a small restaurant I knew. I didn't mind talking about how great Y/N was, not in the slightest, but the shopping annoyed me. We finished up lunch and payed.

       "Can we go back yet?" I asked.

       "Oh stop whining" Avi said and the other two nodded, bring me to another shop.

Y/N's POV: We cleaned up after lunch, and I decided to go for a walk through the forest, so I put on some new socks and shoes and headed out. I ran through some trails up the hill from the cabin, thinking of Dylan the entire time. I lost track of time and was brought back to reality when the sun was nearly setting. I panicked and rushed back to the cabin. Unfortunately, Dylan was not back yet. I sighed and dramatically and fell back on my bed.

      "Y/N COME GRAB YOUR SOCKS FROM MY ROOM" Louis yelled. I grumbled and got up to grab my socks, then headed back to my room. I checked my phone, finding no notifications what-so-ever. I looked across the room to where Dylans bed was. His phone was left on his side table, which meant I couldn't text him. I sighed again, which was met with chuckling from the door. I looked up to see Louis leaning against the door frame, snickering.

       "No wonder you made it into acting, you're so dramatic" He laughed. I grumbled and threw a pillow at him. He laughed ducking. It missed him and hit the wall. He came to the side of my bed, and I curled up. He sat down on the bed, and we just talked. Soon we heard the door open. I got up and sprinted to the entrance. I collided with Dylan, he wrapped his arms around my and I buried my face in his chest. The girls giggled and I heard Louis mutter 'So over dramatic' under his breath.

                                                               ***

So yay, sorry it's taking so long to get these chapters out....

~Annie1sfriend