10.5 Nomu's Rage and Delsin's Determination

Start from the beginning

'Okay, I'll use that move but how will I inform them of my plan?' He pondered. 'Well I have a move that can help. Telepathy! The ability to talk through one's mind!' John said. 'I can do that?! Cool! How?!'. ' Well you've already unlocked it. It doesn't take much either. Just activate my quirk and imagine of the person you wish to speak to'. Delsin looked down at the centre to see a distressed Izuku, watching Aizawa getting brutality pummeled.

Delsin closed his eyes and concentrated. 'Izuku Midoriya.....' He thought as he channeled his power. It was hard and he started to gain a headache from the strain he was putting on his brain due to concentration but eventually he heard a voice in his head that wasn't his own. 'Huh? What?!....what's happening?! Who's talking to me inside my mind?!' Izuku said in his usual frantic voice. 'Cool! Cool! It worked! Ah! this is so awesome!' He said.

'What?...Delsin-san? Is that you?....w-w-what are you doing in m-my t-t-thoughts?!' Izuku asked. 'Wow!.....even in your own mind you stutter, huh? But that's not the point! Look up on the Avalanche zone and you'll see me!'. Izuku turned his head and looked up to see the Bestial Mode user slightly wave at him. 'Y-Yeah...yeah I s-see you. W-what a-a-are you doing t-there? More importantly how are you talking to me like this?' Izuku asked completely confused.

'It's one of my powers from my secondary quirk I discovered recently. The power of Telepathy but back to the topic at hand! I have a plan I wish to execute and I need your and Tsuyu and Mineta's help! I'm gonna hit the two with my technique, I need you and the other two to grab Mr. Aizawa and high tail it out of there!' Delsin explained. Izuku' eyes widened in shock. 'B-B-But w-what about y-you?! Y-You're not gonna....f-f-fight t-them are you?!'.

'No....this should be one hit knockout! Trust me! I'll join as soon as everything is done!Just get ready to go! Once you see the giant man and that guy disoriented with my smoke, run in and grab Mr. Aizawa and bail!' Delsin answered. He cut the link and aimed his hands and readied Sulfer Bomb. He nodded at Izuku, who nodded back after informing Mineta and Asui, though the former seem to be quite hesitant to cooperate and actually help so he decided to stay back, too afraid to fight back.

Delsin shot the smoke and it landed right in front of the two, causing the blue haired guy to watch it in confusion. "What the-?" He said before the smoke cloud expanded and blinded the two guys in smoke in their eyes, stunning them. The big guy rolled off Aizawa and rubbed it's face on the ground, trying to run the smoke off. Izuku immediately ran in and grabbed a hold of the unconscious man and yelled. "Got him! Now, Asui-san!" Midoriya yelled.

"Call me Tsu, ribbit!" Asui said as she shot her long tongue around Izuku and pulled him out with Aizawa, putting them on the ground. "Okay, now that we got him, let's get outta here already!" Mineta said as he and Asui started running back along with Izuku who was holding Aizawa. 'Please make it back alright, Delsin-san....'.

Delsin meanwhile, was watching the three retrieve Aizawa and run out of there, just as he instructed. He smirked as he gathered a ton smoke around him. 'I should add some of John's fire to the mix....to add more punch to it!' He thought, channeling 5% of Bestial Mode, adding more flames into the move and it was more fierce. Soon he launched himself in the high in the air, pausing once he got high enough and flew down using his smoke thrusters to direct his body to the centre of the two and landed down, creating a huge fire explosion.

An explosion that was loud enough to alert the students in different areas of U.S.J facility. Bakugo and Kirishima, who were in the evacuated town zone, looked where the sound of the explosion hit and grew concerned. They had just finished off a wave of villains with Bakugo constantly blowing up anything that moved. "What the he'll was that?! Sounded massive!" Kirishima said. Bakugo growled at first but smirked viciously and walked out the room. "Hey, Weird Hair! Let's go check it out! Maybe we'll find a real challenge there!".