Chapter 17 - Spooks

Start from the beginning

''I made a hockey mask like yours,what did you do ?'' you said while holding the mask up.

~Kitty~ Jason replies,holding up a mask with drawn-on pointy ears,a pink nose and whiskers. 

''One they're dry,we should hang them.Hmm...Jason look!'' you nudge him.

You take a sheet of orance paper and fold it like a fan and cut out the shape of a half pumpkin. Jason's attention is fully on you. When you are done,you give one to him and strech it all the way to reveal a chain of pumpkins.Jason's happiness had probably reached maximum by the time of the revelation. He was just like a small child but so were you. You proceeded to add features on each pumpkin with the markers while Jason was finishing painting his hat. Though,when he squeesed the bottle of paint he accidentaly splashed your shirt.

''Hey !'' you said putting some paint on his neck. Jason responded in kind by putting some on your face. You gasped in a fake anger.

''It's in my hair ! You are bald !'' you complained as you wiped a huge amount of paint on your hand and went for his chest. Jason was fast enough to grab your wrist and use his other hand to tickle you. Little did he know how ticklish you were. You immediately burst into laughter not being able to hold back at all,as he held your other hand so you couldn't resist.

''Stop...please...stop...I Can't...breathe!'' you begged him between laughs. When he eventually stopped and let you go wash yourself in the sink.

''I got it off. You do not play fair Voorhees!'' you said while rubbing his shoulders.Sleeping on the narrow sofa did not do him good.''Well, at least you don't look like an egg...'' you added while placing a small kiss on the left side of his exposed head,surprising him to the point of blushing.

You sit back down. ''Anythign wrong with that ?'' he shakes his head. But it was rime for Jason to go until later. You hug goodbye and go about your day.

You get the meal preped first thing and sit at the computer to do some work. First you browse through a ton of movies to pick the right one for tonight. It was trickier than expected. It needed to be PG,no sex,no adult jokes,no drinking,no demons,no jumpscares -that one was for you actually-,no...murder ? Maybe Jason wouldn't mind that part.

After finding something that might suit you,you went back to your assignments. You had to send in some layoutfor the final essay at the end of the year,so you continued your research and notes. As much as you enjoyed going to art school and liked the theoretical classes,this was the worst and most boring part. But, you were two steps away from graduation.

When you were done you went ahead to do some good old ''Simming'' till the time you got hungry. Your sims got to meet,get careers,flirt,go to space,get a dog etc. basically get as weird and funny as the game could get. You lost track of time until you sensed Jason coming again.It was already noon. You let him in and serve him,while the game was still running,the strange language as ''simlish'' catching his attention shortly after he finished his meal.

~Lap-top. Noises~ he said pointing at it.

''Oh,I probably forgot to pause the game. You can come and see if you like, I had told you I would show you one day...no time like the present!''

Unfortunatelly, when you approached the screen,your sism were in the middle of a ''woohoo'' session,that made things a bit awkward.

''Well...that's a bit weird.''

~What. is. that.?~

''It's what...the teen-...adul-...ask you mother not me !'' you said flustered,while clicking away on the screen. You receive the notification ''Eating for two!" with your sim now visibly pregnant. Jason tilted his head in confusion.

''You didn't get that,huh? Here it says she is expecting...a baby...she has a baby in her tummy.'' Jason tilted his head in confusio. You sat and played for a couple of hours,switchign control until your sim went into labor and Jason got to see the baby.He made a mental note that ''woohoo = baby'' and he would ask his mother about it. Did she make him with the ''woohoo'' too ?

You on the other hand,wanting to change the awkward subject talked about the movie.''About the movie...want to watch something scary ?'' you  see Jason cower. He remembered his father yelling at him and calling him a coward whenever he had a bad experience with bullies or a nightmare.

~Scare.Me~

''They scare you ? Really ?'' you slightly joke but Jason was a bit offended.''It's ok...I just didn't think a guy like you...I'm sorry...didn't want to hurt you!'' you take his hands and throw them over your shoulders and hug him. ''Ok,then. I know just the thing ! You'll love it !'' you said as you clicked the play button for the movie ''The Addams Family''. It wasn't the first time you watched it but you still had a blast while Jason seemed to enjoy it as well. You couldn't help but be a little envious of the love between Gomez and Morticia.

''Well, this has officialy ruined modern dating for me...'' you comment. Jason looks at you without understanding what you mean at all but felt like you need comforting so he sat a little closer to you.

Usually that would be fine but you stated feeling a little nervous for no reason. You eventually brushed it off and went back to the movie.When it was over,you said goonight to Jason and headed to bed with Cookie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                  How many puppers do you guys have ? I got 2 beautiful girls ! Kitties maybe ?