♡ 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 ♡

Start from the beginning

"Great idea" Pidge exclaimed.
"Then that's settled... uh y/n and Pidge do you guys need a ride? I mean it's pretty dark" Shiro offered "nah don't worry about it, were big girls." Pidge said and punched Shiro's shoulder lightly.

Keith's p.o.v
"Well.. see you tomorrow" y/n waved goodbye to the team and walked out the door along with Pidge. "Lance, Hunk good job out there. You guys can leave to, Keith and I will do the rest." Hunk and Lance nodded, grabbed their stuff and said goodbye.

Timeskip~

"That was really low of you and I had to get you out detention" Shiro chuckled at the last part. We were done with organizing a few things here and there and were now talking about high school.

"Hey! That happend once!" I said pushing him "looking back at it, it was a really dumb thing to do." I addmitted.

"Yeah but you learned from it when you moved on" Shiro said "but y'know Keith, you really changed a lot since you entered college and with that I mean it's a good thing." "Like what?" I questioned

"You've become more cautious  about the consiquences, you've learned how to cope with your anger." Shiro pointed out counting on his fingers.

"Oh! And don't forget you've become more open to other people.... Well.... most of them"

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned. "Well it's true you've become more social and open with new people but not with.... y/n" Shiro responded.

I took a deep breath "maybe it was unfair of me but I can't really stand her" I said crossing my arms, sinking into my chair "We've know her for less than a week, don't you think you judge her a bit to soon? I don't understand why you don't like her. She's nice" Shiro said.

"No you don't understand! I give her actual good advice and she doesn't take it! She is clearly hiding something, I know it!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air. "Wait... Which advice?"

"She claimes to have a artblock that started a year ago but something doesn't add up"

"Maybe she isn't intrested in art anymore."

"What do you mean she isn't intrested in art anymore!? Have you seen her instargram profile!?" I grabbed my phone and showed Shiro the profile. There were a bunch of art pics on her profile, where the artist of their art were tagged in the photos "see!? And the list of art pics goes on and on" I said scrolling down the bottom.

"But Keith I don't get why you get so worked up over this? I mean it's her choise" Shiro asked.

I took a deep breath "...I had once a very good friend who had a art block a few years ago, art was her passion and she was really at it good to!" I said chuckling "...but then something happend... I don't know what it was. Whatever it was it had a big impact on her life. The way her eyes would shine if she looked at an artpiece where then dull, emotionless eyes. She... Wasn't herself. I tried to help her but it didn't work, she'd always brushed it off like it was nothing." I said looking down at my lap, tears started to form in the corner of my eyes.

"What happend to her?" Shiro asked

"She..." I stopped and lowered my head. Shiro made a little 'o' shape with his mouth. "I'm sorry... I didn't realise" Shiro appoligized and pulled me into a hug whitch I gladly accepted. "Keith can I ask you something?" Shiro asked and I nodded into the hug.

"Did you love her?"

"I did... Very much. I promised myself on the day of her funeral that I wouldn't let it happen again."

♡♡♡

A//n
Thank you all for your amazing support

Thank you all for all the support ♡Here have a virtual cookie🍪Until next time take care, bye peeps👋

Here have a virtual cookie🍪
Until next time take care, bye peeps👋

Wordcount: 1131

Ps. My throat hurts ;(

Edited