She walked downstairs and coincidently passed by a person.

System gave another information, [𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚍, 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚞𝚗, 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚇𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚉𝚑𝚞] Cordilia stopped in surprise

She turned her head and coincidentally Prince Long Xian Zhu turned his head as well. The veil on Cordilia had shifted and it showed half of her face.

Long Xian Zhu was startled when he saw those bright red eyes staring at him with nostalgia and sadness. Long Xian Zhu looked at the face that belong to a 15 years old little girl, although she was smaller than other girls, she could be counted as a 12 years old.

Politely, he inquired, "Young Miss, you are?"

"It's common courtesy for someone to introduce their name first before asking for other's name" Cordilia said coolly as she faced him and fixed her veil.

"Ah, of course. This Prince is called Long Xian Zhu, tittle Prince Chun" Long Xian Zhu expressed his warm yet distant smile that could melt girls into a puddle of goo.

Cordilia stared in indifference, why does this Prince have the same face as Jin Xuan Ming?

'Maybe it's just a coincidence' Cordilia thought

"Feng(Phoenix) Xian Er" Cordilia nodded and stood there for awhile before she turned her head.

Long Xian Zhu blinked in surprise seeing the girl indifferently walked away, 'Is my charm not working anymore?' he stared at the girl, as if expecting her to at least show a small blush or infatuated or even a shy look, instead he was brushed off coldly and was that disdain he sensed?

'Good, not a superficial person, Little Girl, you caught my attention'

Just in time for Mo Yue Xin to knock on her, out of balance Mo Yue Xin trapped the nearest thing to keep her upright, it just happened to be Cordilia's Weimao. The hat was ripped off from Cordilia as she watched the girl fall on her ass.

She watched in indifference at this act. Yes, it was an act. It was to prove to the people in the Tea House that she ws bullied from every turn. She believed that Feng Qian bullied her but Mo Yue Xin always had a foul reputation amongst the Young Misses so she found a scapegoat to wash her name clean.

It's just that she did not expect that after removing the viel from the person she thought to be too ugly to show herself. She was dumbfounded when those long three thousand silk red hair tumbled and cascaded down to the back of this person's knees. The girl was beautiful, it cause every Miss aside from the newly appointed female lead to turn green in envy. However, Mo Yue Xin was pinned down by those cold, terrifying, and sharp red eyes.

"A Young Miss who never gets tired in seeking death. Think this Young Miss is easy to be bullied? I don't care if you are the Daughter of the Emperor or whatever, I will naturally retaliate" Cordilia said coldly as she glared coldly.

She was not supposed to reveal her identity yet! Specially with the newly appointed Female Lead, Feng(Wind) Qian, in vicinity who just  happened to have the memories to the previous Feng Qian, therefore she know who Feng(Phoenix) Xian Er is. She would recognise Cordilia in a glance.

(Editor Kun: to people who got confused. Cordilia's body is named Feng Ian Er, while the FML is Feng Qian. Their Feng are the same but if you write it in mandarin its different. The former's Feng means Phoenix while the latter's Feng means Wind. They are not related at all, okay?)

"I... I... It was you who bump on me" Mo Xue Xin was helped by her maid servants to stand up

"The path is wide, I am standing by the railing yet you have the nerves to say that I bump into you. Anyone, which one of your eyes saw that this Miss bump into this klutz?" Cordilia shifted her glare to everyone who almost shrunk their neck to their shoulder and avoid the scalding hot glare poking holes on their heads

"No one stepped up. If you are trying to wash yourself clean, do it with someone you know you can bully, not a random person. For a miss to run around untamed and causing trouble everyone, what's the difference between you and a wild animal" Cordilia said coldly

"Impudent! Do you know who our Miss is!? Our Miss of the Daughter to the First Wife of the Prime Minister! Show your respect!" a hand flew to slap Cordilia

Cordilia let it hit her, her cheek stung but her head did not move, the Old Mama's palm turned bright red from the impact, Cordilia coldly glare and ceased her wrist.

"I don't care if she is the Prime Minister's Grandmother!" Cordilia threw the old mama to the charging maidservants, it was like throwing a bowling ball, the pins all knock knocked off their feet and was down, unfortunately, Mo Yue Xin was behind them, therefore all of them were piled on top of her

"If you don't have the ability to bully me, don't act like a damn peacock infront of me, so annoying" Cordilia sneered

"Ah, you have gone and done it, Miss Feng" Prince Chun chuckled in amusement as he approached

"So what?" Cordilia raised a brow, tilting her chin up arrogantly and gave a sideway glance

"You be careful, they might send someone after you" The Prince smiled alluringly, making the girls sighed with lovestruck appearance and glared hatefully at Cordilia

"Whatever" Cordilia gave him a disdainful scowl, making the Prince's smile stiffen.

'Does my charm really have n affect n this girl?'

And now it seems like Mo Yue Xin cried her heart out to her father and mother, they sent these guards to kill her.

So troublesome. And it was still noon.