t w e n t y - t w o

seungminmin
i need to tell you something

seungminmin
dude

seungminmin
ASAP
read

seungminmin
hey dont just just leave me on read
read

seungminmin
are you mad?
read

seungminmin
is it because i spammed you with memes?
read

seungminmin
I thought you loved them?
read

seungminmin
are you
read

seungminmin
are you ignoring me?
read

hyunjinnie
hey.

seungminmin
thank goodness i thought you were kidnapped or something

seungminmin
i need to tell you so|

hyunjinnie
we need to stop talking.

hyunjinnie
i know i was the one who insisted on talking, which is selfish of me, but talking to you doesnt bring me joy anymore. its becoming a burden.

hyunjinnie
sorry.

seungminmin
i nee|

seungminmin
i|

seungminmin
oh|

seungminmin
im sorry|

seungminmin
im|
seungminmin
I'm sorry that I made you feel that way.

seungminmin
Well, thanks anyway.

seungminmin
Just so you know, you were the highlight of some of my days.

seungminmin
Thank you.

————

It was already 3am and Seungmin's eyes refused to close. Even though his phone was turned off and faced down on the bed, flashes of the text repeatedly appeared in his mind. He could almost hear it in Hyunjin's voice.

Tears kept prickling the edge of his eyes but, somehow, he was able to hold them back, however small gasps and sniffles were still able to escape from his trembling lips.

He felt horrible. Not angry, horrible. Because he made Hyunjin feel as if talking to him was a work. How dare he feel giddiness when Hyunjin felt like he was compelled to talk to him.

When did he start getting tired of it? What made him feel like that? Maybe he started to notice how weird he was or something. Maybe he knows that Seungmin likes him.

It felt like someone pushed him off of a spiraling staircase. This was unforeseen. Unexpected. It took Seungmin's breath away in a bad way - in the way of suffocating.

He wished he hadn't accepted this friendship. He wished he had
seen this sooner. He wished he hadn't acted the way he did. He wished Hyunjin hadn't seen that poster Felix put up so that he wouldn't make someone feel burdened and be burdened with these feelings.

He let out a shaky sigh and tried to let sleep capture him again.

a/n: ya'll ready for the next chappie???