b o n u s

so i might not update that much because wHEW school is f u cking me gently with a chainsaw and because of that i want ya'll to have this bonus chappie. leh go

-

Hwang Hyunjin was gay, and no one knew about it.

It was, of course, unavoidable since he attends an all-boys school. Obviously, everyone will soon turn out to be gay, like bread popping out of a toaster after some time in the heat.

But Hyunjin was that guy who you wouldn't expect to have a crush. He's one of the guys who would sip on some gossip from time to time and loves to play sports; good at his academics and have a bunch of good friends, an overall the average kind of guy.

It just so happens his crush was one of those good friends.

Goddamn Kim Seungmin.

With his fluffy red hair to his cute little giggles - even to when he's threatening their hyung. Everything that Seungmin did, do and will do is cute, Hyunjin knows.

"I'm telling you, Jeongin has a boyfriend!"

Suppressing a daydreaming sigh, Hyunjin instead cocked a brow. The two were seated on the grassy soccer fields where a few students also hang around, they were trying to answer their math homework together but ended up discussing about their younger friend, Jeongin.

Why does Seungmin never talks about me?

"You don't have any evidence to prove that though," He pointed out, tapping the tip of pen against the paper. "Wait . . . what's eight times seven again?"

Seungmin thought for a split second before answering, "Fifty six. And you should really sleep." Hyunjin nodded in thanks, ignoring the last part. "And I told you, I saw them holding hands! Like this!"

The red head grabbed the other's hand and intertwined their fingers and then interlocking. Hyunjin immediately blushed and stared at their connected hands.

"Ya! What kind of friends does that, like, all the time! And they're always together - which is already suspicious as it is -holding like this!"

Everything that the other said came in like a gentle buzz in Hyunjin's ears, all he could register is that Seungmin's squishy warm hand was touching his. Oh god, he could feel his hand sweating up but he couldn't bring himself to let go just yet.

As Seungmin kept on babbling, Hyunjin caressed the other's outer hand with his thumb and then made his grip a bit harder. It felt great; he felt like he could paint and play all of Mozzart's pieces in one seating or even chop vegetables and prepare dinner with just that hand.

"Hey, hey, what're you doing dude?"

Just like that, his wonderland crumbled. Seungmin looked at him confused - dense as ever. He looks like a puppy. A very cute puppy. Hyunjin then decided he loves puppies.

Hyunjin shrugged but did not let go of the other's hand and played with it more instead, massaging it from the palm up to the tip of Seungmin's fingers. "Your hand is soft."

In a fast heartbeat, Seungmin's face flushed red and there goes his crooked smile that Hyunjin simply adores.

Even though the shouts of other students were loud, all Hyunjin could hear is his heart beating loudly in his chest, jumping every second he sees the cute smile and feels the slender fingers of no other than Kim Seungmin.

He wouldn't say that was the best day of his life, but he could definitely say that on that moment, under the heat of the sun and seated on the trimmed grass of the soccer field with the sky above them as blue as Seungmin's sweater that day, he never felt happier with anyone else.

The joy that flooded through his system was unexplainable, it was like diving into a cold pool in summer - exhilarating, tingling and unexpected, mixing all at once.

"Yours is sweaty." The other chuckled, letting Hyunjin have his hand.

Hyunjin also hopes Seungmin will one day let him have his heart. He smiled.