t w e n t y

Never had Seungmin thought that someone -a boy most especially- will bring him back to his house, but there he was, walking side by side with Hwang Hyunjin as he swung his arms like a child. It sparked up a jolt of electricity in Seungmin's spine that woke him up and never wants him to sleep.

When they got to the front gates of the university, they came to a halt, the guard inside eyed them lazily with his half-lidded eyes. He should get some sleep, it's not like some random burglar will suddenly appear, Seungmin thought, staring at the cemented road.

"Well," He looked up to catch Hyunjin's eyes that were steadily gazing at him since they left the park, which made Seungmin blush a little - just a little. He beamed up at the taller and sway back and forth on the balls of his feet with his hands clasped together at his back. "Thanks for tonight, Hyunjin. It was really fun,"

A bigger grin cracked onto Hyunjin's lips, and Seungmin's breath caught in his throat because he had never seen such a beautiful smile ever. As in, ever. This is bad.

"No problem." Then as if being hit by a sudden gun of softness, he peeked through his lashes, occasionally looking from side to side as he whispered, like a secret shared between them, "Do you want to hang out sometimes?"

The sudden change of Hyunjin's demeanor caught Seungmin off guard as he, too, felt a rush of heat to his face. "Sure," He whispered back, feeling his lips tugged at the corners painfully. "I won't lick your finger this time."

They both cackled in delight, Seungmin ignoring the glare the guard shot them two because he should mind his own goddamn business.

Hyunjin patted Seungmin's shoulder after they were done laughing their ass off, giving him a nod. "Just text me, okay?"

"Hmm," Seungmin responded, his probably maniacal smile never fading. He was like flying, so high he wasn't sure how the ground felt anymore, and his system was either ready to explode or to wilt away and die, there's no in between. "If you want, I'll even call you."

Nodding enthusiastically, Hyunjin exclaimed, "You should do that!" He cleared his throat as Seungmin gave him an amused stare for being so loud, with the guard and all. "You should so do that. I'll totally love that. Most times I can't talk to anyone because Minho just babbles on and on about Jisung-"

"Right?"

Hyunjin laughed. "-and Changbin just locks himself in his room to emote or something." A string of giggles let loose out of Seungmin's throat at Hyunjin's rant. "So just call me whenever."

There was a beat of quietness before Hyunjin started to shuffle from feet to feet. He scratched his nape as he mumbled, "I gotta go."

Seungmin nodded and brought his hand up to wave goodbye. "Bye bye," Hyunjin did the same and walked the other way, soon his back was lost in the darkness of the night.

Seungmin's arm went limp at his side; it feels achingly lonely to not have someone to talk to anymore. He made his way to the gates, greeting the guard softly to not scare or surprise him and followed the path towards the dorms. All the way he looked down and almost slapped himself because he could almost picture himself being as emo and dark as that shitty Seo while he trudged on.

———

seungminmin
heyo

seungminmin
did you get back fine?

jisung's hoe's hoe
im fine

jisung's hoe's hoe
mom

seungminmin
ha ha ha

seungminmin
very funny

seungminmin
but seriously

seungminmin
are you really hyunjin? not some pedo or kidnapper?

jisung's hoe's hoe
seriously

jisung's hoe's hoe
dont be so paranoid minie

seungminmin
who gave you permission to call me that

jisung's hoe's hoe
umm me

jisung's hoe's hoe
🅱️iyotch

seungminmin
fine

seungminmin
im going to call you jinnie then

jisung's hoe's hoe is typing . . .

seungminmin
or jisung's hoe's hoe if you prefer it more

jisung's hoe's hoe
pls tell me thats not my saved name

seungminmin
no promises

jisung's hoe's hoe
are felix and jisung back yet?

seungminmin
nope

seungminmin
probably will not be back until tomorrow

jisung's hoe's hoe
same here

jisung's hoe's hoe
w elp

jisung's hoe's hoe
i gotta go now

jisung's hoe's hoe
goodnightie~~

seungminmin
good night jinnie
read

A/n: guess who should be studying hHe