e l e v e n

E L E V E N

"Hey fucker, can you stop staring at your hoe's face and smile like a creep." Felix called out as he tried to come up with an eight paged essay to submit. "And you too gay shit!"

"Okay," Jisung chirped as he placed down his phone, a huge grin on his lips, his cheeks becoming chubbier. "But you need to clear out who is the fucker and the gay shit. Are you talking to yourself again fucklix?"

At the corner of the room, a groan resounded and then a thump; it was Seungmin falling out off his rolling chair. "When did you guys even start cussing like fucking vikings," He mumbled but still heard through the small shared room.

"SINCE THE START OF THE SOUL SUCKING COLLEGE PHASE." Shouted Felix, he needed to restrain himself from tossing his laptop and making a terrible decision like becoming a stripper instead.

Ignoring his usual outburst, Seungmin crawled towards Jisung who sat at the edge of the single bed, his phone back in his hands and a glint in his eyes that urged Seungmin to puke right on the boy's favorite spongebob socks. He looked so deeply in love like he was some part of a cliche romance movie.

"I'm not questioning you or anything—"

"He is."

"Shut your Australian mouth up, Lee — but Jisung, why the fuck do we need to come with you and your buddy?" He squeaked out, a crooked smile playing on his lips.

The Australian boy wheeled his rolling chair closer to the two, his head bobbing up and down viciously; it looked like it wanted to escape his body. "Now someone's asking the right questions," A hard look passed on his face as he uttered, "Unlike those fucking professors."

A second went by, then a minute, then two and by the third minute without Jisung saying a word only looking at them as if waiting for them to talk, the two broke into a nervous fit of giggles.

"That was stupid to ask lmao," The blonde said, turning back again towards his desk.

"I agree." Seungmin nodded and crawled back to his corner.

Jisung was scary when he was silent, the both of them decided then.

As if he was holding back the things he wanted to say earlier, Jisung started rambling as if he was rapping, "oKAY I'M SO SORRY GUYS BUT IT'S NOT ACTUALLY A DATE FOR ME AND MINHO BUT WE WANTED TO SET YOU GUYS UP WITH EACH OF OUR FRIENDS SO YOUR SINGLE ASSES WILL BE SAVED BY THE HOLY LIFE OF VIRGINITY!"

There was silence, the only sound echoing through the dorm the buzzing sound of Felix's hello kitty alarm clock, trying to fill in the quietness in the air.

"Dude," Felix started, better at words than Seungmin who only looked at his patrick star chopsticks that lay on the cold floor, pondering whether to stab Jisung or himself, "You don't need to do that; I already found the gay guy for little Minie!"

Or Felix. He would probably stab the both of them and then himself.

The wide eyes of the squirrel boy widened even more, making him look like an alien squirrel. A high pitched scream left his throat making Seungmin flinch at the loudness and how it sounds like someone gurgling and is about to choke.

"Aweee maaan! Why didn't you say so! Who is it? Is he, like, super hot, like, supermodel hot? When did this happen? Why wasn't I informed?"

Felix flipped his hair, only to look like he was trying disable his neck. "I posted his number somewhere near the uni and then someone thought it was legit — he stupid af lmao — and then boom, they started texting! Or idk, sexting or some stuff." He shrugged after, as if sexting was a cycle of life.

"I don't fucking sext! That shit is disgusting," Seungmin intervened, a small pout on his lips. "The only one who sexts here is Jisung because he's the only one who has a goddamn whole boyfriend."

"Welp, lets stray away from sexting and on to the group date," Jisung sang, clapping his hands together while his eyes closed, trying to look away from his friends faces that says are-you-sure-about-that.

"Autocorrect: set up." Felix said, imitating siri's monotone voice.

Jisung threw a glare at him and almost throw the nearest thing around him which was an elephant from miniso and Seungmin pursed his lips, a look in his eyes as if he has nothing against what was said.

"Just be grateful you deep-slits, I'm getting the two of you boyfies!" And once more, he did his signature clap, bouncing up and down on the hard floor, leaving his friends to wonder why the hell is his butt still plump.

"As you can see, sire," Felix waved to his laptop where it was open to Microsoft words, only a page and a half was covered in words. "I do not have time for sappy relationships because I want to finish college and go be the greatest engineer ever. Chapush? Chapush."

It amazed Seungmin how dedicated Felix is being an engineer; the only thing that pushes him to study to becoming a doctor was his parents.

A flash of worry spread through his face as he remembered his parents. Its been years since he last saw them. And he misses them dearly.

"Just a day?" Jisung pulled out his last move: his killer squirrel eyes.

Both Felix and Seungmin internally groaned and knew it was their defeat this time.

"Fine," Felix huffed then took a sip from his mug where coffee swirled, cold since it has been untouched for five minutes. "But it'll be on you, understand?"

Jisung nodded in acceptance then turned towards Seungmin, the brightest grin cruelly plastered on his face. "You will come too, no?"

Seungmin gulped, he knew he will be wrestled again in the tight grip of the boy if he answered no. And what could be the harm of coming anyways; he had asked his professors for the assignments and projects always a week before and had finished them all in at least two days or more, the title of the nerd placed on his head.

He could also meet Hyunjin. Face to face. No texts. Just verbal conversation. Emotions. Expressions.

Maybe that was the thing that held him back from wanting to come.

But as he looked at his friend's face, under the thick facade of threatening, he saw a glimpse of desperation; it showed just how much he wanted them to come. It was his first time being with someone else than him and Felix, it scared him shitless.

Seungmin knew how much Jisung hated being in an unfamiliar environment and commitment and he respected that, choosing his friend's happiness over his gnawing anxiety.

A soft smile crept on his lips as he nodded, again. "Of course." There was a pause then he continued jokingly, "You'll eat me if I don't and I want to live until I become a doctor so yeah!"

"I'll fucking chomp on you!" Jisung screamed, grabbing a pillow covered with designs on a chibi tiger all over and slammed it against Seungmin.

"Don't chomp on his dick!" Felix reminded over his shoulder which sagged after sensing a tense moment for a second but then passed by quickly like a breeze. He sounded like a mom reminding his children to take out the cats out off their room before sleeping.

"Felix!" The two said in unison.

A/n: hello, yes im dead bUT THAT 1K BROUGHT ME BACK TO LIFE. SJJDJCS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST??? LIEK, WHAT and one more good news. remember the competition thingy? yeah, i GOT A MEDAL. IT WAS MY FIRST COMPETITION AND I GOT A MEDAL But its just a merit award dmkdkwd it was supposed to be bronze but they made the cut higher meh

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT HAHAHSD LOVE YAAAA